Tattoos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Tattoos
So who amongst us has them? What do people think about having them? Does anyone have any religious tattoos? I do, I have a cross on the front of my shoulder and I intend to get the word apostate tattooed above it. I'm not ashamed of my former beliefs, but I would like it to be clear to others that they aren't what I follow anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Tattoos
I'm not a fan.

On ugly women...who gives a shit.

On attractive women I consider tattoos vandalism.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
29-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Not my thang.

I prefer to think my sparkling personality needs no embellishment.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
29-09-2014, 04:00 PM
(29-09-2014 02:47 PM)Woefatt Wrote:  So who amongst us has them? What do people think about having them? Does anyone have any religious tattoos? I do, I have a cross on the front of my shoulder and I intend to get the word apostate tattooed above it. I'm not ashamed of my former beliefs, but I would like it to be clear to others that they aren't what I follow anymore.

I am heavily tatooed (got the bug at 15).Unsure
No girls names, only Mum, fortunately.Yes
No religious tats, but if I did woud'nt opt for 'apostate' later......Huh
None on hands/head fortunately!Hobo
Had my regrets over 57 yearsWeeping
Still hear now that removal can be quite dangerousSad
Don't get addicted!Ohmy
29-09-2014, 04:18 PM
I have several.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
29-09-2014, 05:00 PM
I think I'm legally to young to get one right now, but I don't really have any problem with the concept. I wouldn't mind getting a small one at some point, but my interests and passions bounce around so much I just know I'd regret it.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
29-09-2014, 05:24 PM
(29-09-2014 05:00 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I think I'm legally to young to get one right now, but I don't really have any problem with the concept. I wouldn't mind getting a small one at some point, but my interests and passions bounce around so much I just know I'd regret it.

Make that very small, if any at all!Yes
29-09-2014, 05:27 PM
(29-09-2014 05:00 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I think I'm legally to young to get one right now, but I don't really have any problem with the concept. I wouldn't mind getting a small one at some point, but my interests and passions bounce around so much I just know I'd regret it.

I have the same problem! I want one so bad, but I'm very wary about what to get. I'll think of something that sounds perfect, I'll sit on the idea for six months... And say shit that was a bad idea Confused so I never get one.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
29-09-2014, 05:34 PM
I like mine. Most people only see the one on my inner forearm - the breast cancer ribbon.

In the summer more show when I wear skirts or shorts.

But based on prior responses here I guess I am ugly and need the embellishment. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
29-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Got my first after my high school graduation. Hopefully getting my second by December. I love body mod's and self expression. I have the Title Fight rose on my arm and stretched ear lobes. To each his own.