Tattoos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Tattoos
I've been tempted to get one but I'm not good with people sticking sharp things into my body...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 06:30 PM
(29-09-2014 05:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:00 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I think I'm legally to young to get one right now, but I don't really have any problem with the concept. I wouldn't mind getting a small one at some point, but my interests and passions bounce around so much I just know I'd regret it.

I have the same problem! I want one so bad, but I'm very wary about what to get. I'll think of something that sounds perfect, I'll sit on the idea for six months... And say shit that was a bad idea Confused so I never get one.

My mother ( Gasp Shocking ) got a butterfly on her ankle a while back.
Nothing bad about a lil butterfly Shy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-09-2014, 06:47 PM
(29-09-2014 06:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 05:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I have the same problem! I want one so bad, but I'm very wary about what to get. I'll think of something that sounds perfect, I'll sit on the idea for six months... And say shit that was a bad idea Confused so I never get one.

My mother ( Gasp Shocking ) got a butterfly on her ankle a while back.

What a pussy tattoo. Tell your mom to man up and cover that butterfly up with a skull vomiting blood and chainsaws.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
29-09-2014, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2014 08:40 PM by TheGulegon.)
(29-09-2014 06:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 06:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My mother ( Gasp Shocking ) got a butterfly on her ankle a while back.

What a pussy tattoo. Tell your mom to man up and cover that butterfly up with a skull vomiting blood and chainsaws.

This ain't really a picture of my Mah, but it's just about how she'd respond to your comment Shy

[Image: evil+mother.jpg]

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-09-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm an un-tattooed wannabe. I like the concept of a tattoo that tells a story, and I do find well thought out tattoos attractive. I've done a lot of random crazy shit in my life, and I've toyed with the idea of getting some tattoos to symbolize those memories, like brigade/unit insignia and stuff like that. The fact that my girlfriend, though not necessarily anti-tattoo, isn't big on them either, is probably about all that keeps me from doing it. I imagine if things don't work out, or once we get old enough that I stop giving a shit, one day I'll splurge and get a bunch of tattoos.

'Murican Canadian
29-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm not going to lie, I have, on occasions, thought about getting some ink somewhere on my body. Just one Tattoo though. I doubt I would get two.

I am currently in the mindset that I do want one that says "A2" over my heart (or in the general vicinity), but it will be very small. I can deal with women who have Tattoos, some of them are even sexy. However, I do not like a whole lot of ink on a person, it just is a turn-off.

I never got the whole tattoo sleaves or anything life that. I would just rather it be small and hidden, but deeply meaningful.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-09-2014, 09:26 PM
I really like looking at tattoos. Some people have really amazing ones! Some are bad though, lol. I'm not sure if I'll ever get one, but I do like them. As long as you don't get your lover's name tattooed on you or something. That's fucking stupid.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
30-09-2014, 01:42 AM
I like tattoos, but most of them are really badly done or just tacky.

I'm planning to get one. Just one, black, abstract, long, stretching from my shoulder to my thigh. I just wish they were cheaper. I'm poor Weeping

There was a thread about tattoos a while back and people were posting pics of them. WHERE ARE THE PICS NOW.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post