Tattoos and Body Modification

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Tattoos and Body Modification
I'm Sandy, I am the shop owner. PM me anytime, or you can message me from the shop website too. I don't come visit here every day
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2011, 09:43 PM
(02-03-2011 09:16 PM)catdance62 Wrote:  I'm Sandy, I am the shop owner. PM me anytime, or you can message me from the shop website too. I don't come visit here every day

Yeah, after I went back and read your earlier posts, I figured it out. Wink Will definitely PM you, thanks!!

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes trillium13's post
03-03-2011, 07:06 PM
(28-02-2011 07:42 PM)Free_Thinker Wrote:  My peeves are meaningless/fad tattoos. While I really like regular earrings, I absolutely hate those stretched earlobes, I almost feel sick looking at them. I don't mind other piecing such as eyebrow or nose but nothing too extreme.

Haha, don't come to Edmonton then Tongue Here, the trend is stretched earlobes 'cause having multiple ear piercings isn't weird enough; in fact, it's pretty much the norm.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
03-03-2011, 09:16 PM
How about this dude? Confused

[Image: fashion-fail-is-individuality-really-wor...cheeks.jpg]

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
04-03-2011, 11:23 AM
(03-03-2011 09:16 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  How about this dude? Confused

I wonder if this guy (girl?) ever thought about the day when he will become 60 or 70...
Are the disks going to fall out when the muscle-tissue softens? It will be hard to eat and drink...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
15-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I have Leviticus 19:28 on my leg.

Please read my Blog
"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence"
- David Hume
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BCollingwood's post
15-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I had a moment of dork one drunken night and got the gi joe bad guys "Cobra" logo tattooed on my left shoulder. Then while it was still all scabby I got rather inebriated at a party in he beach and was chatting up a lady of the trashy persuasion and didn't notice that she was picking at it. So now it's a lame old cobra tattoo with little tiny patches in it. Yay for drinking. Suddenly I remember one of the reasons I don't drink anymore lol.

Anyways I want only one more tattoo but I'll probably never get it as I want to draw it myself but just never seem to get to it even though I know what it is in my head.

I have had my ears pierced numerous times throughout the years and now still have two piercings in my left ear. I think about taking them out all the time because I don't really care about them anymore and don't see a reason for having them. And then my lady tells me they are sexy and I forget about it for a while.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
15-11-2011, 06:43 PM
(04-03-2011 11:23 AM)The_observer Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 09:16 PM)trillium13 Wrote:  How about this dude? Confused

I wonder if this guy (girl?) ever thought about the day when he will become 60 or 70...
Are the disks going to fall out when the muscle-tissue softens? It will be hard to eat and drink...

Wow! As you say! I like Trillium's however.

I had both arms heavily tatooed over 50 years ago.
In those days it was mainly sailors, gangsters ,and nutters.
I did not belong to the first two groups.

As for nose rings.......could be really bad if you sneezed.Cool
15-11-2011, 10:50 PM
He is one ugly motherfucker!!! I'm wondering which rock he crawled out from under.
If my son were like that I would shave his arse and teach him to walk backwards.
16-11-2011, 01:56 AM
[Image: th_PC190003.jpg]

My Gwynnies. Genuine jailhouse - made with burnt-up chess pieces.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post