Tattoos and Body Modification

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Tattoos and Body Modification
(15-06-2014 09:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Dawww it's so pretty.

I think that a tramp stamp would have been more appropriate though, to signify your whoring ways.

TS, one day I'm gonna tattoo "Property of Hughsie" on your ass. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
15-06-2014, 09:28 PM
(15-06-2014 09:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 09:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Dawww it's so pretty.

I think that a tramp stamp would have been more appropriate though, to signify your whoring ways.

TS, one day I'm gonna tattoo "Property of Hughsie" on your ass. Yes

We could tatoo the entire terms and conditions on yours.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-06-2014, 09:36 PM
(15-06-2014 08:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I GOT MY FIRST TATTOO TODAY. I CRIED WHEN IT WAS FINISHED AND IT'S GORGEOUS AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

ALL CAPS IS ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE NOTHING DESCRIBES MY HAPPINESS QUITE COMPLETELY.

HERE IS MY TITLE FIGHT FLOWER:
[Image: IMG_1532.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1531.jpg]

I love it!! So pretty!

Ily Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-06-2014, 12:54 AM
The finished result of my best friend's piece. The same artist that did my tattoo do this as well. Ribs are one of the worst places to get a tattoo, on top of my friend having two broken ribs from the marines and an unremoved hernia.

[Image: IMG_1696.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-06-2014, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2014 05:42 AM by RobbyPants.)
(26-06-2014 12:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The finished result of my best friend's piece. The same artist that did my tattoo do this as well. Ribs are one of the worst places to get a tattoo, on top of my friend having two broken ribs from the marines and an unremoved hernia.

Did your friend submit the black-and-white version to Cracked? I know I saw it less than a month ago there (I think they appended a joke about the person never having been on a boat, or something).

Edit: Nevermind. The version on Cracked is very similar (a ship on a person's side), but the picture was definitely different, and had no sea monster.
26-06-2014, 07:20 AM
I don't have any tattoos but I have loads of piercings. Four in each ear, one nose peircing, one in belly button and I had two on my lower lip but I stopped wearing anything in it so I think it's gone now but the marks are still there.

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
26-06-2014, 07:30 AM
(26-06-2014 12:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The finished result of my best friend's piece. The same artist that did my tattoo do this as well. Ribs are one of the worst places to get a tattoo, on top of my friend having two broken ribs from the marines and an unremoved hernia.

Looks cool.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Tattoos and Body Modification

Awesome