Taxes and Mortgages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Taxes and Mortgages
(23-09-2012 04:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 02:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Consider

Funny how you guys have to hide your thread, yet the teen thread is out in the open.

They're not hidden. It's just that all the threads are ours with the exception of the couple of "Teen Threads"

All your thread are belong to us. Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-09-2012, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 05:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2012 04:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I want to write about my flight but not sure if to write here or in the Rant section or maybe an email to the airline... that would make me feel better.

Did you write about this somewhere here yet? I want to hear about what happened. I love a good priest story. Do you feel shamed after, maybe violated?

Whenever the TSA pulls me aside for a patdown I always say, "Why don't we go somewhere more private where I can disrobe so you can do this properly? Of course, here will work as well." Most find it humorous and amusing. But I got Government ID, not sure I'd press it otherwise. Big Grin

(23-09-2012 04:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 04:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  They're not hidden. It's just that all the threads are ours with the exception of the couple of "Teen Threads"

All your thread are belong to us. Evil_monster

Fucking Chas tickling Girly's attribution obsession twice in one night. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I politely explained once that I had a phobia of being touched by strangers, and that I'd prefer a strip search. I was pissed when they took me up on it, but discovered I actually DO prefer a strip search (I really don't like people touching me, but it's not a real phobia). If it didn't take so much time, I'd request it in leu of a pat down.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-09-2012, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 05:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2012 05:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I politely explained once that I had a phobia of being touched by strangers, and that I'd prefer a strip search. I was pissed when they took me up on it, but discovered I actually DO prefer a strip search (I really don't like people touching me, but it's not a real phobia). If it didn't take so much time, I'd request it in leu of a pat down.

Hah, I'd tell them that to do it properly a full-body cavity search is in order. See anything abnormal up there? Hemorrhoids? Irritation or swelling? Any signs of inflammation or redness? Is there a Doctor in the house? I'm due for my DRE.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Back when I was a jail guard, we had to search incoming inmates. They'd always try so hard to fart when they were told to "bend and spread" Not an easy task under that kind of pressure.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-09-2012, 06:05 PM
(23-09-2012 04:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I want to write about my flight but not sure if to write here or in the Rant section or maybe an email to the airline... that would make me feel better.

Did you write about this somewhere here yet? I want to hear about what happened. I love a good priest story. Do you feel shamed after, maybe violated? Did the priest join the mile high club? Did you steal the pristine white collar? What happened??

Hobo

Still

Shocking

too

Blink

soon.

Censored

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-09-2012, 06:23 PM
(23-09-2012 05:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Back when I was a jail guard, we had to search incoming inmates. They'd always try so hard to fart when they were told to "bend and spread" Not an easy task under that kind of pressure.

Pressure, heh, heh. Laughat

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2012, 07:06 PM
(23-09-2012 05:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Back when I was a jail guard, we had to search incoming inmates. They'd always try so hard to fart when they were told to "bend and spread" Not an easy task under that kind of pressure.

They were trying too hard, if they'd've just relaxed that's what normally happens with "bend and spread". Big Grin