Taxes and Mortgages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: Taxes and Mortgages
(23-09-2012 12:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 11:27 PM)DLJ Wrote:  FUCK YOU, GOD!

Fuck you.

In the neck.

With KC's dick.

I feel as if I've heard this one before. Consider

Of course.

I am quoting (hopefully correctly) our wise prophet.

It seemed like the appropriate thing to say.

I want to write about my flight but not sure if to write here or in the Rant section or maybe an email to the airline... that would make me feel better.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Taxes and Mortgages
(23-09-2012 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 12:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I feel as if I've heard this one before. Consider

Of course.

I want to write about my flight but not sure if to write here or in the Rant section or maybe an email to the airline... that would make me feel better.

You should share it in the teen thread so they can learn from your wisdom. (ie., old age).

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-09-2012, 08:55 AM
(23-09-2012 08:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Of course.

You should share it in the teen thread so they can learn from your wisdom. (ie., old age).

I could but I don't want to go in there. Dunno what I might catch. They are in quarantine for a reason.

Anyway, the only wisdom I have is the knowledge that I am not wise.

Have you checked on them recently? They seem quiet.

Darling, please check that the baby monitor is working. I'm worried.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Quarantine? Why? Is there a disease?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Taxes and Mortgages
(23-09-2012 08:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 08:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  You should share it in the teen thread so they can learn from your wisdom. (ie., old age).

I could but I don't want to go in there. Dunno what I might catch. They are in quarantine for a reason.

Last I saw of them was A2 had them all building make-shift barricades in the streets out of turned over buses and old furniture. Nothing to be alarmed over, I'm sure.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-09-2012, 10:03 AM
(23-09-2012 09:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 08:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I could but I don't want to go in there. Dunno what I might catch. They are in quarantine for a reason.

Last I saw of them was A2 had them all building make-shift barricades in the streets out of turned over buses and old furniture. Nothing to be alarmed over, I'm sure.

With their attention spans they'll forget what they put up the barricades for, it'll be fine, give them an earlier curfew and tell them to clean up the messDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
23-09-2012, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 01:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
Fucking Romney won't specify which tax deductions he'll eliminate to pay for his own tax break. Never thought I'd ever have to worry about losing the tax deduction for mortgage interest on a second house but since ManlyGirl made me buy a second one so she could be close to grandbaby, I am now. ... Fucking Mittens, as clear as fucking mud.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
23-09-2012, 02:06 PM
(23-09-2012 02:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 01:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Conversation went from funny to not funny awkward instantly.

Don't expect wit from the youngsters.

They can only do smut.

I can do both......Weeping you just asked for it.

Now, Talk about Taxes and Morgages: The Book.

Consider

Funny how you guys have to hide your thread, yet the teen thread is out in the open.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-09-2012, 04:46 PM
(23-09-2012 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I want to write about my flight but not sure if to write here or in the Rant section or maybe an email to the airline... that would make me feel better.

Did you write about this somewhere here yet? I want to hear about what happened. I love a good priest story. Do you feel shamed after, maybe violated? Did the priest join the mile high club? Did you steal the pristine white collar? What happened??
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
23-09-2012, 04:52 PM
(23-09-2012 02:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Consider

Funny how you guys have to hide your thread, yet the teen thread is out in the open.

They're not hidden. It's just that all the threads are ours with the exception of the couple of "Teen Threads"

Just visiting.

-SR