Taxes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Taxes
(01-05-2017 01:57 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Huh? No you really cannot nor should do that because of the individual comfort level. I prefer they take the money out the entire year rather than possibly owe at the end of the year. That is easier for someone to do who has lots of money, but harder for someone struggling. One size does not fit all.
I meant upfront per paycheck. My point was not to even up at the end of the year and have loopholes. In other words, pay as you go.

Quote:KUSA the only two classes getting raped are the middle and poor. Billionaires taking advantages of loopholes affects everyone else more than when the rest of us use them.
I agree with that.

Quote:Look I don't know what you make, but the more you make the less you should bitch.
I make more than 95% of the population but I'm still going to bitch so get used to it.

Quote:Again, I mentioned in another thread my mom died last month. I would of course prefer her to still be alive. But that egg she left me has to be spread out over time. I have more of a right to bitch because it has to last. But I am telling you, if I had a job making PER YEAR what she left me, instead of it being an egg left to last, I seriously would not bitch about taxes.
My condolences on your loss.

What is your point though? Are you upset that you have to pay taxes on it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
01-05-2017, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 03:24 PM by Brian37.)
RE: Taxes
(01-05-2017 02:45 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(01-05-2017 01:57 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Huh? No you really cannot nor should do that because of the individual comfort level. I prefer they take the money out the entire year rather than possibly owe at the end of the year. That is easier for someone to do who has lots of money, but harder for someone struggling. One size does not fit all.
I meant upfront per paycheck. My point was not to even up at the end of the year and have loopholes. In other words, pay as you go.

Quote:KUSA the only two classes getting raped are the middle and poor. Billionaires taking advantages of loopholes affects everyone else more than when the rest of us use them.
I agree with that.

Quote:Look I don't know what you make, but the more you make the less you should bitch.
I make more than 95% of the population but I'm still going to bitch so get used to it.

Quote:Again, I mentioned in another thread my mom died last month. I would of course prefer her to still be alive. But that egg she left me has to be spread out over time. I have more of a right to bitch because it has to last. But I am telling you, if I had a job making PER YEAR what she left me, instead of it being an egg left to last, I seriously would not bitch about taxes.
My condolences on your loss.

What is your point though? Are you upset that you have to pay taxes on it?

You make more than 95% than most? And you still bitch? Then sorry buddy, your really are a crybaby.

I am no christian, but at least Scrooge knew that Tiny Tim need it more than he did. Lucky for you 3 ghosts won't haunt you, but after reading this I really wish they did exist.

You still don't get it. I hope someday you do. There was a day when my mom might have agreed with you. My best moments with her had nothing to do with money. If you really make what you say, your post unfortunately shows your own ignorance.

You missed my point.

IF IF IF IF........

IF I had a job where I was making per year what my mom left me, I WOULD NOT BITCH. I do have more of a right to say something, because it is not a salary but a one time thing.

If you are saying you make per as a salary, that is not the same thing as a one time gift.

Just like salary the tax on billionaires an estate tax on billionaires wont hurt them anymore than a yearly tax, those things will hurt the middle class and poor.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Taxes
(01-05-2017 03:19 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You make more than 95% than most? And you still bitch? Then sorry buddy, your really are a crybaby.

I am no christian, but at least Scrooge knew that Tiny Tim need it more than he did. Lucky for you 3 ghosts won't haunt you, but after reading this I really wish they did exist.

You still don't get it. I hope someday you do. There was a day when my mom might have agreed with you. My best moments with her had nothing to do with money. If you really make what you say, your post unfortunately shows your own ignorance.

You missed my point.

IF IF IF IF........

IF I had a job where I was making per year what my mom left me, I WOULD NOT BITCH. I do have more of a right to say something, because it is not a salary but a one time thing.

If you are saying you make per as a salary, that is not the same thing as a one time gift.

Just like salary the tax on billionaires an estate tax on billionaires wont hurt them anymore than a yearly tax, those things will hurt the middle class and poor.

I have made it a point to not insult you. I even sent you a PM to apologize for acting rude to you. I don't understand why you insist on being rude and insulting.

For your information I am not a Scrooge. I met someone yesterday that didn't have AC in the house and couldn't afford to fix it. I bought him a brand new unit just to be kind. I can afford to do things like that and help people when I can.

Also, I had about $100,000 of work done to my house over the past couple of years. Every contractor that came out such as painters, concrete folks, window installers, were paid well. I don't try to talk someone down out of all their profits because I want them to make money on the deal. I can afford to pay extra and I do.

Now here is another thing you need to know about me. I work hard and put in long hours. I contribute to society as much as I can. Can you say the same? I don't mean to sound condescending but if you are going to talk the way you do then I'm calling you out.
Find all posts by this user