Tazer guns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Tazer guns
(22-10-2014 09:02 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(22-10-2014 08:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are claiming that every law enforcement agency is fundamentally corrupt?

That's quite a claim.

I don't think it's a particularly big claim since that is how law enforcement shows itself all over the world. True in the civilised world it's somewhat covered up, or punished by a higher authority, but even then it is often pretty bad without even making an effort to look better in many cases. Go outside of the civilised world though and law enforcement is outwardly and proudly corrupt.
Even in England, where law enforcement gets its head kicked in by the government for the slightest mistake, entrapment is considered a very viable method of rounding people up. Hasn't gotten to the point of imposing arrest quotas on officers yet, but where America goes; Britain often follows...

Bows and Arrows: That seems like a rather more pleasant game than we played when I was at school. We had a game which involved punching people so hard that they couldn't use their arm for 6 hours, or slapping people so hard on the back that they'd bleed.

Not a particularly big claim? That's hilarious.

I know of at least one police department that is not corrupt. Claim refuted.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply