Tea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Tea
Oh no, hahaha. It comes as a teabag. You wouldn't think it would work but it does!

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Fuck you girly,you ruines my night. Tea should ABSOLUTELY have sugar,even if its a small amount. Yes,i like my tea really dark,but i like to have another taste exept bitter

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM
The only tea that shouldnt have sugar,is lemongrass tea [Image: lemon+grass+plant.JPG] altho its technically not tea since no tea leaves are added(but one could Consider )

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
05-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Oh,and IMHO you ruin tea by adding milk. Milk's for pussies who cant stand the bitterness

05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
(05-01-2014 05:28 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Oh,and IMHO you ruin tea by adding milk. Milk's for pussies who cant stand the bitterness

Same thing goes for sugar. Drinking Beverage

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-01-2014, 05:34 PM
(05-01-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 05:28 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Oh,and IMHO you ruin tea by adding milk. Milk's for pussies who cant stand the bitterness

You kind of walked into that one LV.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
05-01-2014, 05:37 PM
(05-01-2014 05:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Same thing goes for sugar. Drinking Beverage

You kind of walked into that one LV.

Mmmhuh.

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
05-01-2014, 05:38 PM
(05-01-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

nope. The sugar intensifies the flavour of tea,not ruin it. The tea is still bitter after adding one teaspoon of sugar,but the diff flavours of tea are more easily noticed

05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
(05-01-2014 05:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Same thing goes for sugar. Drinking Beverage

nope. The sugar intensifies the flavour of tea,not ruin it. The tea is still bitter after adding one teaspoon of sugar,but the diff flavours of tea are more easily noticed

If your tea is bitter you ain't doing it right. Either your water is too hot, your steeping time is too long, or you used too much tea (which is hard to do if you use bags but easy to do if you use loose leaf). Sweet tea is an abomination which is best confined to the U.S. Deep South with the rest of the abominations. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
05-01-2014, 06:06 PM
This reminded me that I had some mango nectar in the fridge...yummy in my tea!

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF