Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
13-06-2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Teach men not to rape!
(13-06-2014 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 04:29 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Dullinon Evanescent Obfuscate

Harry Potter? Consider

I was actually quoting Guley Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 04:45 AM
(13-06-2014 04:40 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Harry Potter? Consider

I was actually quoting Guley Wink

Funny, I thought it was a play on their made up spell names. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-06-2014, 08:00 AM
(13-06-2014 03:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you fucking lunatic, our frustration with you is your condescending attitude on top of a fully incoherent argument. You are not some ahead of your time thinker you are a dupe that has been taken in by a known conman and his disbarred pop psychologist wife.
My life is a long array of people telling me unpleasant things. You don't really stand out. What makes people stand out in my life, is when they add Whys and Hows to their unpleasant speeches. So that's what I look for, whys and hows, and occasional where and when. So I really like the Why Man.

The Why Man says: because boys are hit much more often. By whom? By women.

13-06-2014, 08:02 AM
(13-06-2014 08:00 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 03:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you fucking lunatic, our frustration with you is your condescending attitude on top of a fully incoherent argument. You are not some ahead of your time thinker you are a dupe that has been taken in by a known conman and his disbarred pop psychologist wife.
My life is a long array of people telling me unpleasant things. You don't really stand out. What makes people stand out in my life, is when they add Whys and Hows to their unpleasant speeches. So that's what I look for, whys and hows, and occasional where and when. So I really like the Why Man.

The Why Man says: because boys are hit much more often. By whom? By women.

I liked you so much better when you were just stupid. Now that you have added hateful to your stupid you are a very unpleasant person.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-06-2014, 08:14 AM
(13-06-2014 08:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I liked you so much better when you were just stupid. Now that you have added hateful to your stupid you are a very unpleasant person.
Hateful? Laugh out load I don't hit people, I don't yell at people, I don't threaten, I don't vote to get you arrested and I keep my insults sophisticated. Cool I'm probably much nicer than your or my parents.
But yes, I'm a very unpleasant person, you got that right. No wonder, I told you, my life is a long array of people telling me unpleasant things. Hell, maybe I'm addicted to unpleasant stuff. A boxer only feels alive and at peace when there are punches to be exchanged.
13-06-2014, 08:19 AM
So we've got as far as the reason women get raped is because other women hit their kids and it's not the poor little rapists' faults it's the women for hitting their kids Facepalm

Jesus FUCKING Christ.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-06-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 08:34 AM by Luminon.)
(13-06-2014 08:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  So we've got as far as the reason women get raped is because other women hit their kids and it's not the poor little rapists' faults it's the women for hitting their kids Facepalm

Jesus FUCKING Christ.
Fault? Did I ever say anything about fault? Nope. The police, prisons, judges and law-makers and the whole circus around that are in charge of fault. They are paid to find the fault.
Scientists, even social scientists don't care about fault, they care about causes and prevention. Fault is for the laymen.

Even the White House advisors (RAINN) do not believe that there is a whole culture as a cause of rape.
http://time.com/30545/its-time-to-end-ra...-hysteria/
13-06-2014, 10:43 AM
(13-06-2014 08:14 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 08:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I liked you so much better when you were just stupid. Now that you have added hateful to your stupid you are a very unpleasant person.
Hateful? Laugh out load I don't hit people, I don't yell at people, I don't threaten, I don't vote to get you arrested and I keep my insults sophisticated. Cool I'm probably much nicer than your or my parents.
But yes, I'm a very unpleasant person, you got that right. No wonder, I told you, my life is a long array of people telling me unpleasant things. Hell, maybe I'm addicted to unpleasant stuff. A boxer only feels alive and at peace when there are punches to be exchanged.

Quote:Negative (-1): Despises women by granting them no influence, responsibility and therefore no respect. Was probably raised by one.

No, you clearly hate woman. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to wear your negative rep, but don't further delude yourself by thinking your "science" doesn't include bigotry and prejudice.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
13-06-2014, 10:46 AM
(13-06-2014 10:43 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 08:14 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Hateful? Laugh out load I don't hit people, I don't yell at people, I don't threaten, I don't vote to get you arrested and I keep my insults sophisticated. Cool I'm probably much nicer than your or my parents.

Quote:Negative (-1): Despises women by granting them no influence, responsibility and therefore no respect. Was probably raised by one.

No, you clearly hate woman. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to wear your negative rep, but don't further delude yourself by thinking your "science" doesn't include bigotry and prejudice.

He wasn't always this bad. But then he fell in with a politico-cult and stopped doing anything thinking whatsoever now everything is just giant conspiracies of oppressive faceless organisations.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-06-2014, 11:11 AM
(13-06-2014 10:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He wasn't always this bad. But then he fell in with a politico-cult and stopped doing anything thinking whatsoever now everything is just giant conspiracies of oppressive faceless organisations.

Quiet, you.

Everyone knows that "government" - sorry, "gubmint" - is a gigantic monolithic faceless shadowy omnipresent malicious cabal simultaneously able to dictate the lives of billions (yes, billions, because obviously no distinction can possibly be made between or within states - it's all borg all the time) and yet somehow can't withstand that ignorant raving scrutiny of any self-obsessed blowhard with an IP address.

And, naturally, auto-fellating rhetoric about how self-evidently superior such an exclusive and "objectively correct" mindset is is totally the best way to make friends and influence people.

... this is my signature!