Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread
So then. Dr. Itch thinks everyone has "fallen silent".
Well since Mathilda got him to make a complete fool of himself all by himself, I guess there wasn't much left to say, was there.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread
(10-05-2014 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So then. Dr. Itch thinks everyone has "fallen silent".
Well since Mathilda got him to make a complete fool of himself all by himself, I guess there wasn't much left to say, was there.

I am waiting for him to say something stupid about biology. Then I can pounce and kill.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread
(11-05-2014 04:43 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So then. Dr. Itch thinks everyone has "fallen silent".

I am waiting for him to say something stupid about biology. Then I can pounce and kill.

And once you're done I'll come in and scavenge what likes I can.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2014, 04:55 PM
We should be nicer to him. The other day I nearly choked on some peanuts, whilst asphyxiating, I saw Allah and some guy in a raincoat handing sweets to 9 year olds. I'm fairly sure it was muhammad, so I now also demand you a take my conversion story seriously and repeatedly poke holes in it until again, you all FALL SILENT!
Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
11-05-2014, 04:59 PM
(11-05-2014 04:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 04:43 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am waiting for him to say something stupid about biology. Then I can pounce and kill.

And once you're done I'll come in and scavenge what likes I can.

Why I am like a hyena I eat the whole body.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2014, 05:00 PM
(11-05-2014 04:55 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  We should be nicer to him. The other day I nearly choked on some peanuts, whilst asphyxiating, I saw Allah and some guy in a raincoat handing sweets to 9 year olds. I'm fairly sure it was muhammad, so I now also demand you a take my conversion story seriously and repeatedly poke holes in it until again, you all FALL SILENT!
Drinking Beverage

Seems legit
Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2014, 05:03 PM
(11-05-2014 05:00 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 04:55 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  We should be nicer to him. The other day I nearly choked on some peanuts, whilst asphyxiating, I saw Allah and some guy in a raincoat handing sweets to 9 year olds. I'm fairly sure it was muhammad, so I now also demand you a take my conversion story seriously and repeatedly poke holes in it until again, you all FALL SILENT!
Drinking Beverage

Seems legit
Drinking Beverage

Ask/Seek/Nuts brother Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
11-05-2014, 05:06 PM
(11-05-2014 05:03 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 05:00 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Seems legit
Drinking Beverage

Ask/Seek/Nuts brother Thumbsup

No it is Ask/Seek/DEEZ NUTS

11-05-2014, 05:09 PM
(11-05-2014 05:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 05:03 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Ask/Seek/Nuts brother Thumbsup

No it is Ask/Seek/DEEZ NUTS

Seems reasonable Drinking Beverage

11-05-2014, 05:11 PM
(11-05-2014 05:09 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 05:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No it is Ask/Seek/DEEZ NUTS

Seems reasonable Drinking Beverage

It is.Thumbsup