Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread
Poor, unreasoned theology is something I can just bear with.

Present the same BS with incomprehensible grammar and spelling.... My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?!? Sadcryface2

If you're going to send a messenger, is it too much to ask for that he not be a complete retard? Dodgy

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like John's post
11-05-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Teaching Dr. Itch (Drich) to spell, and the debate with Taq commentary thread
Isn't this the apologist that has admittedly never read the bible because he is not intelligent enough to sit and read a book cover to cover?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-05-2014, 05:39 PM
(11-05-2014 05:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Isn't this the apologist that has admittedly never read the bible because he is not intelligent enough to sit and read a book cover to cover?

[Image: rottenecard_1492332_f65t9drqcf.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Taq kicked his sorry ass in the atheistforums.com site before he was banned.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
13-05-2014, 02:43 PM
(11-05-2014 05:00 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 04:55 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  We should be nicer to him. The other day I nearly choked on some peanuts, whilst asphyxiating, I saw Allah and some guy in a raincoat handing sweets to 9 year olds. I'm fairly sure it was muhammad, so I now also demand you a take my conversion story seriously and repeatedly poke holes in it until again, you all FALL SILENT!
Drinking Beverage

Seems legit
Drinking Beverage

I like coffee Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
13-05-2014, 03:05 PM
(11-05-2014 05:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Isn't this the apologist that has admittedly never read the bible because he is not intelligent enough to sit and read a book cover to cover?

He's the same apologist who's conversion happened as he choked in his sleep. He met god and satan, he had a great time Thumbsup

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!