Tebow the Patriot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Tebow the Patriot
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/tim-te...ason-game/

First of all, I do not like the Patriots, never have. Belechek and Brady, hate to see their faces. I like any team that beats the Pats.

Now we add Tim Tebow to the mix, he sucks. He sucks worse than Tony Romo of my second non-favorite team; the Cowboys.

So here we have Tebow's stats on the pre-season game against the Bucs...0.0. Nice!

The comments following are pretty funny. They immediately go to Tebow's public displays of his Christianity. Guess God is teaching him humility cause he sure isn't helping him play. He's a Christian...fine, whatever...how does that make him a decent quarterback? He is getting his brand out there and will end up making a shit-ton of money but it won't be for his passing game.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-08-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Tebow the Patriot
(17-08-2013 07:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/tim-te...ason-game/

First of all, I do not like the Patriots, never have. Belechek and Brady, hate to see their faces. I like any team that beats the Pats.

Now we add Tim Tebow to the mix, he sucks. He sucks worse than Tony Romo of my second non-favorite team; the Cowboys.

So here we have Tebow's stats on the pre-season game against the Bucs...0.0. Nice!

The comments following are pretty funny. They immediately go to Tebow's public displays of his Christianity. Guess God is teaching him humility cause he sure isn't helping him play. He's a Christian...fine, whatever...how does that make him a decent quarterback? He is getting his brand out there and will end up making a shit-ton of money but it won't be for his passing game.

American sports are rife with religion, every game begins with a team prayer in the locker room lead by the coach (establishment clause what?) In fact there have been several ordained ministers in the NFL (Reggie White for instance) the only difference between them and Tebow is he is a white kid who was a star QB (in college) who was openly ultra religious. It is unusual for most athletes to really go beyond lip service but he seems like a true believer and completely clueless about the bible.

As to Tebow as an NFL QB I don't understand why a bad team has never taken a gamble on him. He will never win a superbowl but he could get you to the playoffs (as seen in denver). If you were say the Browns or the Jaguars I don't see how he would be worse than your current situation plus he is a draw even if he isn't winning. If I was a GM for a perennial loser I'd take a runner on him and see if he could play ugly ball for a season and make a run.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-08-2013, 08:23 AM
(17-08-2013 07:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  First of all, I do not like the Patriots, never have.

[Image: new-england-patriots-championships-i-lov...s-came.jpg]

Tongue

When Brady has the Pats up by 20 at the end of the third, they'll throw Tebow in, and he'll do fine. I ain't worried. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Bechased...Patriots stuff, eek!

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-08-2013, 08:27 AM
(17-08-2013 08:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Bechased...Patriots stuff, eek!

Muah-ha-ha ha Evil_monster

17-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Anywhoo...thanks for that Johnny...ass. Tongue

My point is more about the comments beneath the article. The article is about his performance as a quarterback and the comments almost all refer to his faith. Well faith ain't helping him throw a decent pass.

17-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Go Patriots!

18-1

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I really need Muffs' grumpy cat saying no right now...Dodgy

17-08-2013, 10:50 AM
(17-08-2013 10:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I really need Muffs' grumpy cat saying no right now...Dodgy

I think you missed my intent Wink

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-08-2013, 12:38 PM
(17-08-2013 10:50 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 10:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I really need Muffs' grumpy cat saying no right now...Dodgy

I think you missed my intent Wink

What, to troll? That was pretty obvious. Angel