Tebow the Patriot

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Tebow the Patriot
(17-08-2013 04:51 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-08-2013 04:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bah, bitch head slaps are fair game. Tongue

Look at sumo where 100kg counts as light....and dude ain't bad.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

That dude knows how to use the others' weight to his advantage.

Dude's a Sumo. That's what they do. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Longest sack in NFL history. Just thought I'd share.

Funny thing: that was the Patriots that delivered the sack! Which scouting agent looses his head? Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-08-2013, 06:07 PM
(17-08-2013 05:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Longest sack in NFL history. Just thought I'd share.

Funny thing: that was the Patriots that delivered the sack! Which scouting agent looses his head? Undecided

That... that was awful...

*facepalm*

oh Tebow... like really... what was he thinking?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
31-08-2013, 10:12 AM
....and, that's a wrap!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...d-patriots

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
31-08-2013, 01:47 PM
(31-08-2013 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ....and, that's a wrap!

And praise be my prayers have been answered. Girly's God sumos the shit outta Tebow's God. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-08-2013, 01:51 PM
(31-08-2013 01:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ....and, that's a wrap!

And praise be my prayers have been answered. Girly's God sumos the shit outta Tebow's God. Tongue

Well this proves that Belichick is calling the shots not Robert Kraft. Kraft was on record as saying he wanted Tebow on the team.

So now that this is over what are the chances the Bills or the Jags or possibly the Raiders take a runner on Tebow for a year and see what happens. I think he's a better QB than what any of those teams currently have.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-08-2013, 02:31 PM
(31-08-2013 01:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So now that this is over what are the chances the Bills or the Jags or possibly the Raiders take a runner on Tebow for a year and see what happens. I think he's a better QB than what any of those teams currently have.

He's not quite fast enough to run the option and he's not quite a quick enough read to play the pocket. My money's on him starting some sorta megachurch somewhere and making an order of magnitude or two more than he could've possibly ever earned playing football. Tongue

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-09-2013, 12:07 AM
(31-08-2013 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 01:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So now that this is over what are the chances the Bills or the Jags or possibly the Raiders take a runner on Tebow for a year and see what happens. I think he's a better QB than what any of those teams currently have.

He's not quite fast enough to run the option and he's not quite a quick enough read to play the pocket. My money's on him starting some sorta megachurch somewhere and making an order of magnitude or two more than he could've possibly ever earned playing football. Tongue

I'm sure those nasty, disgusting Word of Faithers are chompin' at the bit to get him on their side.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-09-2013, 07:27 PM
(17-08-2013 07:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/tim-te...ason-game/

First of all, I do not like the Patriots, never have. Belechek and Brady, hate to see their faces. I like any team that beats the Pats.

Now we add Tim Tebow to the mix, he sucks. He sucks worse than Tony Romo of my second non-favorite team; the Cowboys.

So here we have Tebow's stats on the pre-season game against the Bucs...0.0. Nice!

The comments following are pretty funny. They immediately go to Tebow's public displays of his Christianity. Guess God is teaching him humility cause he sure isn't helping him play. He's a Christian...fine, whatever...how does that make him a decent quarterback? He is getting his brand out there and will end up making a shit-ton of money but it won't be for his passing game.

This might cheer you up Shy
"Lets see if I can make a decent H-back out of a potential murderer! KEWL!"......
Priceless

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-...1238962098