Tech failings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Tech failings
Well, this isn't as much about tech failings as about failure to provide something.

I use my PC to go online and research this or that product or service. I end up on a site with a phone for more info. I want to be able to click on that number and be connected.

Equally annoying (or more) is the crap with all these providers for watching shows of various descriptions. To watch the local news real time, I need cable or satellite. To watch movies, I need Netflix or similar.

All this shit should be available through each provider, so you can pick one and be done with it.

I am tired of paying for phones and local stuff and in house entertainment in separate bills. It sucks.

End of rant.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-07-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Tech failings
I think it would be a good idea to have one service that includes everything that cable has plus the Netflix offerings, Hulu, Youtube, etc. Just all in one place, one bill, one device, maybe one day.

I'm still waiting for tiny pizzas that you can place in a fancy oven and it blows up to a whole pizza...and hoverboards.

[Image: giphy.gif]

My current oven is a total tech fail. Sadcryface2

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
06-07-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Tech failings
(06-07-2016 06:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, this isn't as much about tech failings as about failure to provide something.

I use my PC to go online and research this or that product or service. I end up on a site with a phone for more info. I want to be able to click on that number and be connected.

Equally annoying (or more) is the crap with all these providers for watching shows of various descriptions. To watch the local news real time, I need cable or satellite. To watch movies, I need Netflix or similar.

All this shit should be available through each provider, so you can pick one and be done with it.

I am tired of paying for phones and local stuff and in house entertainment in separate bills. It sucks.

End of rant.

We got rid of Netflix. I'm sticking for now with Amazon prime. I do love the free two day shipping.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces