Technology by Filox

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: Technology by Filox
(10-07-2013 04:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 04:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  ...
Apple products

Well, there's your problem.

The tardest of all re-res. The super re of all tards. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 02:52 AM
To answer your question, I am just going to say how incredibly happy and satisfied I am with my phone. It is simply the best phone ever produced. You can draw your own conclusions after this picture...

[Image: 656338_0_original.jpg]

Big Grin

No, I never used iPhone nor do I intend to. Ever. it is the most absurd thing I have seen in the last 10 years. My opinion about mobile phones is that they have to be mobile (smaller, not bigger in years to come), they have to ha a long battery life (7-15 days, not hours) and they need to be simple (not work like a laptop, router, server, access point and a projector).

Sorry, can't help you. If you have something with Android, maybe it would be easier for you to just connect it with a PC and delete what you do not need. Apple always likes to make things more difficult, so they scramble your file names and extensions, so that only their phone and their apps can understand that shit. Fuck that.

Unlocking the phone should not be any problem for someone who knows how to and as far as I know, it is not something that will destroy, or in any way harm your iPhone. It is in fact a procedure that you can do legally or illegally, every manufacturer has the option of unlocking the phone, so that is something the manufacturer has predicted and left as an option. It is "illegal" only if your phone is bound by contract with some of the mobile phone providers. You can NOT get caught or prosecuted in any way because of this. If you go to the official store to unlock it you will pay more than if you find somebody to do it, but it will be a safer procedure.

Also, youngling, what is a re-res?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
23-07-2013, 04:50 AM
[Image: Image_25981.jpg&width=618]

Meet worlds first laptop, it is still fully operational.

It has 256 kilobytes of RAM, Intel CPU of 4.1 MHz, no hard-disk, only floppy disk. It weights 4.1 kilograms and it's price was 1899$

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
16-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Filooooooooxxxxx.
Or any other smart person.
I need your help.
I got a pc from school(pretty decent,2,8 ghz ,1 gb ram,crappy onboard video card) for free
when i got home,i tried my mouse and keyboard (not usb,the old green and purple plug thingy) and it does not work. The light of the mouse does turn on,but the mouse does not move. The keyboard does not give any signs of life.
I tried both of m on my sisters pc,and they work. On the interesting note,my usb mouse does work. When i try to install the drivers manually,it does not even find the mouse and keyboard(the non usb type)
what the hell is wrong with it?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-10-2013, 02:13 PM
(16-10-2013 12:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Filooooooooxxxxx.
Or any other smart person.
I need your help.
I got a pc from school(pretty decent,2,8 ghz ,1 gb ram,crappy onboard video card) for free
when i got home,i tried my mouse and keyboard (not usb,the old green and purple plug thingy) and it does not work. The light of the mouse does turn on,but the mouse does not move. The keyboard does not give any signs of life.
I tried both of m on my sisters pc,and they work. On the interesting note,my usb mouse does work. When i try to install the drivers manually,it does not even find the mouse and keyboard(the non usb type)
what the hell is wrong with it?

You need to have them plugged in from power up otherwise they dont get detected and the ports get disabled. You wouldnt beive how many times I found bent pins from people who are rough when they plug them in. I've even seen someone try to screw them in.

Just look inside the connector for bent pins.

Or get a new usb keyboard and mouse for $15. PS2 sucks ass. That's why new computers dont have those connections anymore.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
16-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Ooooo that explains it. I pluged it in after it started up....
I will try that as soon as i get home

16-10-2013, 04:45 PM
It works!
Thanks deeeep!

16-10-2013, 04:49 PM
(16-10-2013 04:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  It works!
Thanks deeeep!

Wow you literally just got question 2'd. Better than question 1 but not by much.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-10-2013, 07:41 PM
(16-10-2013 04:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 04:45 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  It works!
Thanks deeeep!

Wow you literally just got question 2'd. Better than question 1 but not by much.

what??

16-10-2013, 07:46 PM
(16-10-2013 07:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(16-10-2013 04:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Wow you literally just got question 2'd. Better than question 1 but not by much.

what??

Hello IT, Is it plugged in? It is, ok did you turn it off and then back on again?

[Image: tumblr_lyirj4uYmC1qmxfmq.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense