Ted Cruz 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Ted Cruz 101
Thank you Samantha Bee for bringing us the terror that is "Ted Cruz" and "Full Frontal" in the same headline.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-03-2016, 05:56 AM
(16-03-2016 07:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 07:29 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I'm not a racist, but I hate Trump because he's orange.

I think he's secretly a godamn Oompa Loompa.

Yup, a muslim marxist commie robber baron satanic jewish Oompa Loompa from Kenya. He thought that he could fool us.

I'm going to demand to see his birth certificate, then cry that it's a fake.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
18-03-2016, 06:16 AM
(18-03-2016 05:56 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 07:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  I think he's secretly a godamn Oompa Loompa.

Yup, a muslim marxist commie robber baron satanic jewish Oompa Loompa from Kenya. He thought that he could fool us.

I'm going to demand to see his birth certificate, then cry that it's a fake.

Mien Drumpf went swimming in the moat that surrounds Mr Burn's nuclear power plant.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
18-03-2016, 06:18 AM
(16-03-2016 09:44 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Thank you Samantha Bee for bringing us the terror that is "Ted Cruz" and "Full Frontal" in the same headline.

She's gotta hit Mien Drumpf at some point soon.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
18-03-2016, 06:20 AM
Mien Drumpf, "I ate our political system with fava beans and a nice Chianti"...... Drumpfallo Biff, "Would you vote for me? I'd vote for me."

18-03-2016, 06:40 AM
(18-03-2016 06:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Mien Drumpf, "I ate our political system with fava beans and a nice Chianti"...... Drumpfallo Biff, "Would you vote for me? I'd vote for me."

It's "mein Drumpf" says the grammar Nazi.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-03-2016, 07:37 AM
We know Rubio said he was friends with Pitbull and listened to the rap musics but didn't say what exactly. We've been able to see for year Huckabee jam out on his bass at times... but what do we know of Ted Cruz's music love?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-03-2016, 08:39 AM
(18-03-2016 06:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 06:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Mien Drumpf, "I ate our political system with fava beans and a nice Chianti"...... Drumpfallo Biff, "Would you vote for me? I'd vote for me."

It's "mein Drumpf" says the grammar Nazi.

No, some are yes. If you must know I am LD and always have been and while the red line does help and I do try to correct myself, I also am not going to commit suicide because some are too lazy to consider the message and get stuck on a flaw. I also constantly transpose there with their. I may also be slightly dyslexic.

Pay me a salary then it will matter to me. Outside that maybe you'd do better to look at the message.

Drumpf is still an asshole despite my spelling.

23-03-2016, 02:43 PM
(16-03-2016 02:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  Samantha Bee explains how no one likes Ted Cruz.

She is wrong, I like Cruz.
Many Conservatives like Ted Cruz. That is why he is still in the race.
He is nothing like this criminal and corrupt politician Hillary. Or communist Sanders

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Ted Cruz would never do what liberal Obama did: while people were killed by Muslims in Brussels Obama was making waves with communist Castro in Cuba.
Typical Obama.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED