Ted Cruz 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Ted Cruz 101
(27-03-2016 05:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I wonder if that sex scandal Cruz is involved in is legit. The tabloid newspaper that broke the story is the same one that exposed Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky, so I'd be hesitant to dismiss it immediately.

At least Trump's peccadillos are already public knowledge. In spite of his tiny stumpy hands.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2016, 10:54 PM
1 million refugees entered germany
90 million people live in germany
Welfare state- so unfair to its people.
All the good guys left the middle east? Not good for the middle east.
Bad guys left? Not good for us.

I like to think secular freedom, no slavery, insane biblical laws are on the decline thanks to us. Letting thousands of people in who say sharia law is best for humanity doesnt sound like a plan for me! Muslim=islam=sharia same thing
08-04-2016, 05:06 PM
(26-03-2016 03:52 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  The 4th amendment -- search and seizure
The 5th amendment -- self incrimination
The 5th amendment -- due process
The 8th amendment -- cruel and unusual punishment
I don't believe that Ted Cruz will strip you of these rights. Ted Cruz supports the Constitution.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
08-04-2016, 07:20 PM
(08-04-2016 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 03:52 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  The 4th amendment -- search and seizure
The 5th amendment -- self incrimination
The 5th amendment -- due process
The 8th amendment -- cruel and unusual punishment
I don't believe that Ted Cruz will strip you of these rights. Ted Cruz supports the Constitution.

The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Ted Cruz has NO CLUE what the values are, that underlie the US Constitution.
http://www.politicalresearch.org/2016/02...mcUqi.dpbs

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-04-2016, 09:08 PM
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that Ted Cruz will strip you of these rights. Ted Cruz supports the Constitution.

The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
Ted Cruz said that Congress shall make laws respecting an establishment of religion?!
When? Where?
So, how will Ted Cruz take away from us The First Amendment Right?

(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ted Cruz has NO CLUE what the values are, that underlie the US Constitution.
baseless statement which you can't even prove.

09-04-2016, 01:18 AM
(08-04-2016 09:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
Ted Cruz said that Congress shall make laws respecting an establishment of religion?!
When? Where?

(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ted Cruz has NO CLUE what the values are, that underlie the US Constitution.
baseless statement which you can't even prove.
The link PROVES it dear. You didn't even read the link, you mindless twat. Ted Cruz and his religious fuckwad buddies are a threat to every American's liberty. He will never win a national anything. The people of Texas who put him in office are as delusional as you are. "You can fool some of the people, some of the time .... "
But this coming from someone who actually accepts that an angel, named Moroni talked to a criminal named Joe Smith. All fools. Peddling your snake oil.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-04-2016, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 01:34 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(08-04-2016 09:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
When? Where?

Federal Law - You have to treat LGBT people like they are, in fact, people. You know, because they are people. No discrimination, as fellow citizens, they are entitled to equal protect and treatment under the law.

Cruz - But I want a special exemption made for me to discriminate against them, to treat them as lesser people, because of my religious beliefs.

Federal Law - So you want a special religious exemption, a blatant violation of the First Amendment, so that you can legally be a bigoted asshole?

Cruz - Basically... Yes.

Alla - But you can't prove he doesn't love the Constitution!

Everyone Else - Oh fuck off Alla...

Once again, this is why you are a stupid cunt. You cannot even be bothered to read what Cruz himself says, or what it means in context. Your ignorant friends and neighbors love him and that's all you need to know to go to bat for his defense. You are defending Cruz, and you can't be bothered to even read what the motherfucker himself has said. If you cannot be bothered to fucking read, I can't be bothered to treat you with even the veneer of respect you so rightly don't deserve. Just fuck off already.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2016, 01:54 AM
(09-04-2016 01:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 09:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ted Cruz said that Congress shall make laws respecting an establishment of religion?!
When? Where?

Federal Law - You have to treat LGBT people like they are, in fact, people. You know, because they are people. No discrimination, as fellow citizens, they are entitled to equal protect and treatment under the law.

Cruz - But I want a special exemption made for me to discriminate against them, to treat them as lesser people, because of my religious beliefs.

Federal Law - So you want a special religious exemption, a blatant violation of the First Amendment, so that you can legally be a bigoted asshole?

Cruz - Basically... Yes.

Alla - But you can't prove he doesn't love the Constitution!

Everyone Else - Oh fuck off Alla...

Once again, this is why you are a stupid cunt. You cannot even be bothered to read what Cruz himself says, or what it means in context. Your ignorant friends and neighbors love him and that's all you need to know to go to bat for his defense. You are defending Cruz, and you can't be bothered to even read what the motherfucker himself has said. If you cannot be bothered to fucking read, I can't be bothered to treat you with even the veneer of respect you so rightly don't deserve. Just fuck off already.
did you say something? could you repeat please Big Grin

09-04-2016, 01:57 AM
(09-04-2016 01:54 AM)Alla Wrote:  did you say something? could you repeat please Big Grin

[Image: 41ac08858802ceeb98f86fee048bca095a31e6bb...f2d009.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2016, 09:52 AM
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that Ted Cruz will strip you of these rights. Ted Cruz supports the Constitution.

Ted Cruz has NO CLUE what the values are, that underlie the US Constitution.
http://www.politicalresearch.org/2016/02...mcUqi.dpbs
Please, provide links where Cruz in his own words proposes to establish religion.
A question: what does it mean "free EXERCISE of religion" according to the Constitution?