Ted Cruz 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Ted Cruz 101
(09-04-2016 01:57 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 41ac08858802ceeb98f86fee048bca095a31e6bb...f2d009.jpg]
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
oh, have a nice day, sweetheart Kiss

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2016, 10:33 AM
(16-03-2016 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 04:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's racist. You guys only hate Cruz because he's Cuban.

No. It's because he's Canadian. Drinking Beverage

Don't you dare hate Canada or I will smite you with my maple leaf syrup smiting rod.
[+] 1 user Likes UnicornBabyJesus's post
09-04-2016, 11:20 AM
(09-04-2016 09:52 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Ted Cruz has NO CLUE what the values are, that underlie the US Constitution.
http://www.politicalresearch.org/2016/02...mcUqi.dpbs
Please, provide links where Cruz in his own words proposes to establish religion.
A question: what does it mean "free EXERCISE of religion" according to the Constitution?

Here ya go, dimwit.
http://irregulartimes.com/2015/04/11/ted...p-his-god/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-04-2016, 11:25 AM
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 05:06 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that Ted Cruz will strip you of these rights. Ted Cruz supports the Constitution.

The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

I'm pretty sure the man knows his Constitution inside and out after being a Supreme Court clerk and whatnot. And that is precisely what scares the shit outta me. I think he wants to implement Sharia Law and call it Christian, God's Will and shit. Metaphysical manifest destiny. To what end I'm not sure.

#sigh
09-04-2016, 01:54 PM
So, these are Ted Cruz's own words.
Ted Cruz Wrote:Look at the jihad that is being waged right now in Indiana and Arkansas, going after people of faith who respect the Biblical teaching that marriage is the union of one man and one woman.
Hmm, not a word that Congress has to establish religion.
Ted Cruz Wrote:We need to bring people together to the religious liberty values that built this country.
Not a word that Congress has to establish religion.
Ted Cruz Wrote:It wasn’t long ago when this was an area of bipartisan agreement.
Still, not a word.
Ted Cruz Wrote:When it came to the First Amendment we all stood together and said, ‘Of course! Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God.’ This election needs to be about bringing together that consensus again.”
left wing activist Wrote:Anyone who understands the Bill of Rights realizes that, contrary to what Ted Cruz asserts, the First Amendment does not establish that “Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God.” The First Amendment doesn’t have anything to say about any god. Concerning religion, it states that, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..”.

Ted Cruz didn't say that the First amendment establishes that "Of course! Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God."
He said that THE RIGHT to EXERSISE religion is not coming from men(the government). That is why Congress shall not make law respecting religion.
We believe and Founding Fathers believed that this right comes from God.
left wing activist Wrote:Ted Cruz doesn’t see it that way. As far as he’s concerned, the First Amendment only provides people the freedom to choose between A) worshipping Ted Cruz’s god, and B) worshipping Ted Cruz’s god. In other words, Ted Cruz believes that freedom of religion only applies to Americans who share his own beliefs.
Now, these are NOT Cruz's OWN words. I heard the opposite in his OWN WORDS.
left wing activist Wrote:What’s more, Ted Cruz believes that the federal government should have the power to prohibit anything that does not comply with his own church’s narrow Christian sharia law
These are also NOT his own words but words of some left wing activist.
left wing activist Wrote:That’s why Ted Cruz believes he will have the power to enact a national ban on same-sex marriage if he becomes President of the United States. If it doesn’t agree with his own religious beliefs, Ted Cruz wants to make it against the law.
Please, please, his OWN words that he believes that if something is against his own religious belief, he wants to make it against the law.
Where did he say (and when that) that he will have power to enact a national ban on same-sex marriage?
left wing activist Wrote:What’s next? Will Ted Cruz call for a prohibition of working on Sunday? Will he force American women to cover their hair and wear long dresses?
Hmm. Good questions. Did he ever say that he will force anything on people?
I heard in his OWN WORDS that he believes in the Constitution, he defends the Constitution and that PEOPLE are the ones who decide what they want when they vote. Not 5 unelected people, not one person -president, but PEOPLE.

09-04-2016, 01:57 PM
(09-04-2016 11:25 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 07:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The First Amendment - - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

I'm pretty sure the man knows his Constitution inside and out after being a Supreme Court clerk and whatnot. And that is precisely what scares the shit outta me. I think he wants to implement Sharia Law and call it Christian, God's Will and shit. Metaphysical manifest destiny. To what end I'm not sure.
Please, Cruz's own words that this is what he wants. Please, his own words that he will FORCE something on people.
In HIS OWN WORDS he said that he can do only what is in his constitutional power as president if he is president, of course.

09-04-2016, 02:39 PM
(09-04-2016 10:33 AM)UnicornBabyJesus Wrote:  
(16-03-2016 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No. It's because he's Canadian. Drinking Beverage

Don't you dare hate Canada or I will smite you with my maple leaf syrup smiting rod.
I thought you called it a hockey stick?
09-04-2016, 03:06 PM
(09-04-2016 01:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, these are Ted Cruz's own words.
Ted Cruz Wrote:Look at the jihad that is being waged right now in Indiana and Arkansas, going after people of faith who respect the Biblical teaching that marriage is the union of one man and one woman.
Hmm, not a word that Congress has to establish religion.
Ted Cruz Wrote:We need to bring people together to the religious liberty values that built this country.
Ted Cruz Wrote:It wasn’t long ago when this was an area of bipartisan agreement.
Still, not a word.
Ted Cruz Wrote:When it came to the First Amendment we all stood together and said, ‘Of course! Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God.’ This election needs to be about bringing together that consensus again.”
left wing activist Wrote:Anyone who understands the Bill of Rights realizes that, contrary to what Ted Cruz asserts, the First Amendment does not establish that “Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God.” The First Amendment doesn’t have anything to say about any god. Concerning religion, it states that, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..”.

Ted Cruz didn't say that the First amendment establishes that "Of course! Every one of us has God-given right to seek out and worship God."
He said that THE RIGHT to EXERSISE religion is not coming from men(the government). That is why Congress shall not make law respecting religion.
We believe and Founding Fathers believed that this right comes from God.
left wing activist Wrote:Ted Cruz doesn’t see it that way. As far as he’s concerned, the First Amendment only provides people the freedom to choose between A) worshipping Ted Cruz’s god, and B) worshipping Ted Cruz’s god. In other words, Ted Cruz believes that freedom of religion only applies to Americans who share his own beliefs.
Now, these are NOT Cruz's OWN words. I heard the opposite in his OWN WORDS.
left wing activist Wrote:What’s more, Ted Cruz believes that the federal government should have the power to prohibit anything that does not comply with his own church’s narrow Christian sharia law
These are also NOT his own words but words of some left wing activist.
left wing activist Wrote:That’s why Ted Cruz believes he will have the power to enact a national ban on same-sex marriage if he becomes President of the United States. If it doesn’t agree with his own religious beliefs, Ted Cruz wants to make it against the law.
Please, please, his OWN words that he believes that if something is against his own religious belief, he wants to make it against the law.
Where did he say (and when that) that he will have power to enact a national ban on same-sex marriage?
left wing activist Wrote:What’s next? Will Ted Cruz call for a prohibition of working on Sunday? Will he force American women to cover their hair and wear long dresses?
Hmm. Good questions. Did he ever say that he will force anything on people?
I heard in his OWN WORDS that he believes in the Constitution, he defends the Constitution and that PEOPLE are the ones who decide what they want when they vote. Not 5 unelected people, not one person -president, but PEOPLE.

The first amendment does not say that Congress shall not establish a religion. says says that Congress shall pass no law respecting an establishment of religion.

Christianity is an establishment of religion.

Islam is an establishment of religion.

Scientology is an establishment of religion.

Motel 6 is an establishment of business.

Do you undertstand the first amendment now? Do I have to diagram the sentence again?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-04-2016, 03:40 PM
(16-03-2016 04:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's racist. You guys only hate Cruz because he's Cuban.

Or Canadian or something!
09-04-2016, 06:07 PM
The biggest problem I see with Ted Cruz and religion is his rabid support for Israel. "If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews, then I will not stand with you." http://www.religionnews.com/2016/01/31/c...s-liberty/

My grandson is not going to war for fucking Israel and I have no doubt that Ted Cruz will get this country into a war on Israel's behalf. I suspect he is one of those who believes that Christ will not return unless the Jews have a secure homeland in the Middle East. That scurvy cocksucker would sacrifice American boys for a mythological belief about Israel. Cruz is a very dangerous man and he is crazy. Anybody who believes in the biblical shit is crazy in my estimation. In fact, a belief in that fantasy world should be sufficient to disqualify anyone from the office of the presidency.