Ted Cruz Taking Steps To Renounce Canadian Citizenship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Ted Cruz Taking Steps To Renounce Canadian Citizenship
Thats just moronic.

America itself is a country of imigration so nothing is as American as having a multicultural background.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
03-01-2014, 03:45 PM
(03-01-2014 03:03 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 02:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I don't give a shit where he's from. He's got a cool name, I guess that's as good as anything when it comes to qualifications for head talking puppet of this country.

He's actually from an Ivy League school (Harvard I think)

Oh, well then let's make him leader of the NWO, by all means. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
(03-01-2014 03:45 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Thats just moronic.

America itself is a country of imigration so nothing is as American as having a multicultural background.

Article II, Section I of the Constitution of the United States reads, in part:
"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Quote:One can renounce a citizenship??? Why?

Because he represents a wing of the republicunt party that thinks Canada is full of muslim kenyans.

"Stupid" is the state sport of Texas.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
03-01-2014, 09:19 PM

Try telling that to the southern republicans

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
03-01-2014, 09:33 PM

At risk of instantly becoming one of the most hated people on the forum. You're being a bit too European in your attitude there mate. I may be (and hope) I'm wrong but here in the UK, there's a strong sense that politically, in America, if a candidate isn't all singing and dancing American and religious he/she doesn't stand a fucking chance of getting elected. I do hope I have the wrong end of the stick but this is something that a lot of the English perceive.

Edit due to self imposed grammar hang ups! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
03-01-2014, 10:34 PM
(03-01-2014 09:33 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I may be (and hope) I'm wrong but here in the UK, there's a strong sense that politically, in America, if a candidate isn't all singing and dancing American and religious he/she doesn't stand a fucking chance of getting elected.

You are correct. They recently polled how likely Americans would be to vote for an atheist and the figure was in the 30 or 40 percent range. They also polled how likely Americans would vote for an openly gay candidate and the figure was in the 60's

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
03-01-2014, 10:47 PM
(03-01-2014 10:34 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 09:33 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I may be (and hope) I'm wrong but here in the UK, there's a strong sense that politically, in America, if a candidate isn't all singing and dancing American and religious he/she doesn't stand a fucking chance of getting elected.

You are correct. They recently polled how likely Americans would be to vote for an atheist and the figure was in the 30 or 40 percent range. They also polled how likely Americans would vote for an openly gay candidate and the figure was in the 60's

Surely and ironically (granted this is an assumption) but for sub-cultures and peer groups I'd imagine proportionately that the gay community has a larger % of atheists than most other sub cultures, seeing as their worldview is in direct conflict with the average fundi nut job!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
03-01-2014, 11:01 PM
(03-01-2014 10:47 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 10:34 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  You are correct. They recently polled how likely Americans would be to vote for an atheist and the figure was in the 30 or 40 percent range. They also polled how likely Americans would vote for an openly gay candidate and the figure was in the 60's

Surely and ironically (granted this is an assumption) but for sub-cultures and peer groups I'd imagine proportionately that the gay community has a larger % of atheists than most other sub cultures, seeing as their worldview is in direct conflict with the average fundi nut job!

It could be, but probably not. I've heard many gay people explain how they got into different forms of spirituality after leaving fundamentalism behind. The lie that says that atheists have no morals is quite strong on the general population in America and I can see homosexuals falling for that same trick.

03-01-2014, 11:37 PM
(03-01-2014 02:07 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/29...15506.html

As a Canadian, I can't help but to celebrate Thumbsup

I'm surprised you fuckers didn't have the paperwork ready as soon as you heard of it. I'm gonna see if there's some way we can sue to make you keep him. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.