Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism
Like his father, Ted Cruz belongs to the "Seven Mountains dominionism" sect of Christianity that seeks to place Christians in control over the seven forces that shape and control our culture: (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion. In other words a totalitarian christo-fascist dictatorship led by Dominionists. Even if you are a devout Christian, unless you are Dominionist, you will be the "enemy". All non-dominionists in a "Cruz America" will end up "enemies of the state"..

Soooooo, basically the Christian version of ISIS. I have attached the link to the atricle below. Not sure if this has made the rounds on the forum yet but I found this eye opening and scary. Thought I would share it.

https://jonathanturley.org/2013/10/12/te...and-jesus/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism
Christian version of ISIS you say?
Have they burned people alive? Mass murdered entire villages because they're the wrong sect of their religion. Destroyed countless irreplaceable artifacts and historical sites. Taken over sovereign land of two countries. Spew out endless propaganda. Regularly behead people. Subjugate women. Threaten the west with violence. Carry out terrorist attacks on western soil in the name of Allah. etc.. etc.. etc...?

Have they done all that? Or are you just fear mongering over a far right wing Christian sect that is in no means what so ever on the level of ISIS?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
06-02-2016, 11:27 PM
(06-02-2016 10:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Christian version of ISIS you say?
Have they burned people alive? Mass murdered entire villages because they're the wrong sect of their religion. Destroyed countless irreplaceable artifacts and historical sites. Taken over sovereign land of two countries. Spew out endless propaganda. Regularly behead people. Subjugate women. Threaten the west with violence. Carry out terrorist attacks on western soil in the name of Allah. etc.. etc.. etc...?

Have they done all that? Or are you just fear mongering over a far right wing Christian sect that is in no means what so ever on the level of ISIS?

They want it to be legal to kill atheist as they consider us mutants and abominations, in fact they advocate executing us when they come into power. These are promises they plan to fulfill in their book of domination.

The owner of Hobby Lobby is a dominionist and besides the SCOTUS issue that most everyone knows about he pushed his dominion school program agenda on the school district of Mustang, Oklahoma. He basically bribed the school board into having Christian classes in a public school. They were all set to start his own personal Christian program when the ACLU sued them and got the class put on hold. The program he had written went to the final read and the school was forced to back out. It was so much more than just Old Testament, it bordered on the insane.

Yes their ideology is just like ISIS, the only difference is they are not yet ready to physically act on their promises of violence. They plan to though, just as soon as they have enough control, which is what they are working on now.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 7 users Like Heatheness's post
07-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Oh brother!
07-02-2016, 03:00 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8x_9z5bCj9n_lR9-V5Z7...Jh5qm3dBsB]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-02-2016, 03:03 AM
(07-02-2016 03:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8x_9z5bCj9n_lR9-V5Z7...Jh5qm3dBsB]

Well, it's not much of a conspiracy if they make their intentions know, now is it? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-02-2016, 03:06 AM
(07-02-2016 03:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 03:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8x_9z5bCj9n_lR9-V5Z7...Jh5qm3dBsB]

Well, it's not much of a conspiracy if they make their intentions know, now is it? Consider

It's not up there with the "shooter on the grassy knoll"......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-02-2016, 03:11 AM
(06-02-2016 10:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Christian version of ISIS you say?

Yeah, since about 330 AD.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-02-2016, 04:04 AM
(06-02-2016 11:27 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes their ideology is just like ISIS, the only difference is they are not yet ready to physically act on their promises of violence. They plan to though, just as soon as they have enough control, which is what they are working on now.

Thankfully, we have legal strictures in place, and determined people to fight for them.

They might win an election here and there. They will not win over the polity.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-02-2016, 08:23 AM
I think I may have chosen a poor chose of words in my original post. When I said scary I did not mean any of us needed to be fearful of some kind of religious right uprising to take over the word. I simply meant it would be terrible to have such extremists at the head of the table. There is no conspiracy here, all his intentions are out in the open so to suggest that anyone is fear mongering or spreading conspiracy theories seems kind of foolish. Luckily there is a structure in place that the likelihood of this ideology really doing much of anything is unlikely. I simply thought it would be enlightening to read up on what Ted Cruz really believes in. Did you also realize that his father believes Ted is the second coming of Jesus Christ? Clearly these people are delusional. That was my purpose for posting this link.
[+] 1 user Likes Anon's post