Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism
Well, if nothing else, it's just another reasons why I find Cruz far more terrifying than Trump.

Trump seems like Bush Jr 2.1, whereas Cruz carries a really creepy 'head of a suicide cult' vibe combined with unapologetic racism.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-02-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Ted Cruz and the Seven Mountains Dominionism
(06-02-2016 08:46 PM)Anon Wrote:  Like his father, Ted Cruz belongs to the "Seven Mountains dominionism" sect of Christianity that seeks to place Christians in control over the seven forces that shape and control our culture: ...(3) Media...

It must piss them off that the media is controlled by liberals and Jews.

(06-02-2016 08:46 PM)Anon Wrote:  Even if you are a devout Christian, unless you are Dominionist, you will be the "enemy". All non-dominionists in a "Cruz America" will end up "enemies of the state"..

The first time I heard the term "Dominionism", it was on a Christian forum, where all of the Christians assumed the word was anti-Christian rhetoric, and that no Christian actually supported these views.

...yet, they would all espouse the whole notion of "being in the world but not of the world", in that they were not supposed to let the world make them less Christian. Of course, they'd still totally immerse themselves in American culture, which leads me to two conclusions:
  • They were trying to infect these non-Christian aspects of life with Christianity. Saying this isn't dominionism is splitting hairs at best, and lying at worst.
  • They don't actually care about their beliefs, and just tout them when it's convenient/beneficial.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post