Poll: Should we have a Teen Section?
Yes
No
I am indifferent to the outcome.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Teen Forum Section?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Teen Forum Section?
(20-09-2012 07:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fuck that. For every teen worth talking to, there's ten only worth the couple of bucks in recycled biologicals. Big Grin

Very short-sighted, HoC.

You can get thousands for their organs.Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-09-2012, 07:54 AM
I am wondering who will be the first non-teen who breaks down and can't resist the temptation to post in the new teen-only thread.

I bet Erx is sitting on his hands and Hughsie is thinking "but I was a teen just a few short months ago".

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
20-09-2012, 07:56 AM
(20-09-2012 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I am wondering who will be the first non-teen who breaks down and can't resist the temptation to post in the new teen-only thread.

I bet Erx is sitting on his hands and Hughsie is thinking "but I was a teen just a few short months ago".

I almost posted, telling them to be home by midnight and not to do anything we wouldn't do, then I thought of the liability issues Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-09-2012, 08:22 AM
I want A2 to be a mod! Plox?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2012, 08:47 AM
(20-09-2012 07:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I am wondering who will be the first non-teen who breaks down and can't resist the temptation to post in the new teen-only thread.

I almost posted, telling them to be home by midnight and not to do anything we wouldn't do, then I thought of the liability issues Drinking Beverage

I wonder no longer.

T'was Muffsy.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-09-2012, 09:09 AM
(20-09-2012 06:20 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's not like I want the forum to be segregated, but privacy was what I was aiming for. A thread would do, but I a, hesitent on the idea because it negates one of the key things I mentioned, the assurance newbies have that there posts are meant for teens only viewing.

It's like saying there is a teen thread, and while the posts maybe mostly teens, it can be viewed by anyone, not just fellow teens just might make the posts a bit less real, or teen orientated.

Now, I know for a fact that teens don't do much investigating, which is why I tried to deal with the problem of making it in a pre-existing thread. Plus, this thread, if it is made is going to deal with MANY topics, from games to stories about religion so it has no definite topic. I don't think it would go ALL of the categories on this forum site.

Also, there is no guarentee that the teens will even click on the right topic to go to the thread.

Now I am not agianst the thread being made, I'll make it, but I do have reason for making it a section, even if It is a tiny one.
I didn't realize privacy was the goal.

Not gonna happen. It's a public forum. There's no way we're making a forum that only teenage members can even view. Sorry brother.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-09-2012, 09:17 AM
(20-09-2012 07:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I bet Erx is sitting on his hands and Hughsie is thinking "but I was a teen just a few short months ago".

I feel so old. Strange men with scruffy vans never offer me sweets anymore Weeping!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
20-09-2012, 09:22 AM
(20-09-2012 08:22 AM)Leela Wrote:  I want A2 to be a mod! Plox?

Don't you see? That would be playing right into his evil plans.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Evil plot?
Nah, that would need plotting, it's more like scheming.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
20-09-2012, 09:53 AM
so I feel we need an old person thread now

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]