Teen Handcuffed For "Stealing" Milk Carton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Teen Handcuffed For "Stealing" Milk Carton
in this case "stealing" means getting something from the free lunch program for students from low income families

Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Teen Handcuffed For "Stealing" Milk Carton
In its majestic equality, the law forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, beg in the streets and steal loaves of bread. -Anatole France

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Why was there (apparently?) already a police presence in the school cafeteria?

Huh

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-10-2016, 02:41 PM
(07-10-2016 02:32 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Why was there (apparently?) already a police presence in the school cafeteria?

Huh

I am conflicted about police presence in schools. One the one hand, you want them there in case a nut shows up with gun and ammunition belt to shoot the place up - in most cases the typical officer is still badly outgunned by some of these shooters. On the other hand, you risk this kind of encounter. In this case it seems the cop was there to police the students, not to protect them.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
07-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Some kids NEED policing.......

North Korean style....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
07-10-2016, 09:06 PM
(07-10-2016 02:32 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Why was there (apparently?) already a police presence in the school cafeteria?

Huh

'Murica!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2016, 09:21 PM

Huh

My sister is a retired high school teacher. Once the morning bell rings the place practically goes on lockdown. All doors are locked, no one goes in or out without a very good reason.
To get in you must stand in front of a locked door where you can be seen on camera, then buzzed in if you are deemed safe.
08-10-2016, 04:22 AM
(07-10-2016 09:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Huh

My sister is a retired high school teacher. Once the morning bell rings the place practically goes on lockdown. All doors are locked, no one goes in or out without a very good reason.
To get in you must stand in front of a locked door where you can be seen on camera, then buzzed in if you are deemed safe.

your nation is ridiculous incarnate
08-10-2016, 04:43 AM
(07-10-2016 09:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Huh

That kind of front door security is common in Britland in schools, not because of armed invaders, basically since the paedophile "outbreak" of the past ten years. I must look safe, usually get buzzed in without query.

Ditto in the kids' section of the hospital and certain other wards, cardiac, acute assesment, geriatric.

The modern way of life...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
08-10-2016, 04:56 AM
We got gang problems. During the half of the year I was at a public school back in Washington, we had metal detectors, a few security guards, and at least one police usually on campus. During the half of the year I was at a homeschool co-op in Alaska, things were more relaxed, we all knew each other, and most of us had a rifle hanging next to our coats. I hated having to go back to civilization when the fishing season was over Tongue

'Murican Canadian