Teen Sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 02:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Teen Sex
(23-05-2014 06:33 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Want to prove you know reasoning better than me?

Well I do have quite a bit of formal training and practice you lack. But I see no compelling reason to demonstrate it. Tongue

(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Use a condom is a very well known, and practiced, rule; eventually the pussy will wear out and lips will hang down; the dick will go limp; the ass hole can be ruptured; sucking dick is not sex - there are no more rules beyond that.

This is why I love you. That's fucking colorful as rainbow shit. Added a little something extra to it. Big Grin

(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think relationship building needs to be taught - I don't think parents, especially ghetto dwelling non-white parents, are doing a sufficient job.

And this why I hate you. I liked you better when you were equally obnoxious and offensive to all races and religions. It masked your true bigotry and racism towards the darkies.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2014, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 02:05 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(23-05-2014 10:38 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 02:50 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It's malum prohibitum, not malum in se. Also, the recipient might share it without the subject's consent, as has likely happened in the cased linked in the article, but this is once again an issue not just restricted to teens.
Wow.

You could convince me that the subject actor of the photos and the photopgrapher were sexually aroused by the photo session, but it gets kind of silly when we suggest that their sexual arousal was sustained by distributing the photos.

I never suggested that. It was an annotation on how one needs to be smart if they are going to express their sexuality through photographs (or at least be aware of the risks).

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-05-2014, 02:51 PM
(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 06:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  That is why instead of teaching abstinence only, teach safe sex instead.

Use a condom is a very well known, and practiced, rule; eventually the pussy will wear out and lips will hang down; the ass hole can be ruptured; sucking dick is not sex - there are no more rules beyond that.

I think relationship building needs to be taught - I don't think parents, especially ghetto dwelling non-white parents, are doing a sufficient job.

Wow. Just wow, lol. I think I understand why you have all of the negatives now.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
24-05-2014, 02:59 PM
(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think relationship building needs to be taught ...

Most of us just find it comes naturally. No instruction necessary brother. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(24-05-2014 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think relationship building needs to be taught ...

Most of us just find it comes naturally. No instruction necessary brother. Tongue

Depends on the person. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-05-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 03:23 PM by TrainWreck.)
(24-05-2014 01:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 07:51 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I think relationship building needs to be taught - I don't think parents, especially ghetto dwelling non-white parents, are doing a sufficient job.
And this why I hate you. I liked you better when you were equally obnoxious and offensive to all races and religions. It masked your true bigotry and racism towards the darkies.
And the thing I don't like about 99% of all atheists is that they deploy bigotry in their discussion about Christians. I am of the belief that reason transcends race and religion - you guy challenge Christians to smarten up with reason, and I will challenge non-whites and atheist to smarten up.

I'm pretty sure that white people's ability to organize community is what non-whites fail to envy; and it is a compounded problem that leads to the more

I think your statement is more bigotry-like.

Quote:Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust or hatred on the basis of a person's ethnicity, evaluative orientation, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.

(24-05-2014 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Good answer, considering your atheist dogma - that you do not believe that you have. The Christians will probably be willing to let you realize by scientific observation that that is not true.

I was treated like a second class citizen today - in a bar! Want to hear the story?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
24-05-2014, 03:24 PM
(24-05-2014 02:51 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Wow. Just wow, lol. I think I understand why you have all of the negatives now.

I earn those for burning atheists, not blacks and Christians.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
24-05-2014, 03:36 PM
(24-05-2014 03:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 02:51 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Wow. Just wow, lol. I think I understand why you have all of the negatives now.

I earn those for burning atheists, not blacks and Christians.

No, you've never burned an atheist here.

You have earned those for your obnoxious posts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-05-2014, 03:49 PM
(24-05-2014 03:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 03:24 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I earn those for burning atheists, not blacks and Christians.

No, you've never burned an atheist here.

You have earned those for your obnoxious posts.

Has there been any other kind?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-05-2014, 03:52 PM
(24-05-2014 03:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I was treated like a second class citizen today - in a bar! Want to hear the story?

Sure. But you voluntarily suck on the State's tit so you are voluntarily a second class citizen.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post