Teen Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-09-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Teen Thread.
(23-09-2012 05:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This is the epitome of my daily facepalms at this stupid girl at my school. I swear I am not making these up

Teacher: Alright, what happens every year in New Orleans?

Stupid bitch* raises hand proudly, arrogantly*: Hurricane Katrina.

If you think she was trying to get attention, this is the same girl who thought autumn was a month, and anesthetics was Amnesia.

I hate being with enormously stupid people, but this poor excuse for a student, who has offered herself up to me ( I said no) has asked me for my homework twice a day, everyday.

Censored I don't understand how they even made it through grade school.Drinking Beverage

Wait.. Asked you for your homework?

So glad the students I hang around are generally smarter than I am.. in certain subjects... I really need to learn how to apply myself...

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 06:12 PM
(23-09-2012 06:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 05:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  This is the epitome of my daily facepalms at this stupid girl at my school. I swear I am not making these up

If you think she was trying to get attention, this is the same girl who thought autumn was a month, and anesthetics was Amnesia.

I hate being with enormously stupid people, but this poor excuse for a student, who has offered herself up to me ( I said no) has asked me for my homework twice a day, everyday.

Censored I don't understand how they even made it through grade school.Drinking Beverage

Wait.. Asked you for your homework?

So glad the students I hang around are generally smarter than I am.. in certain subjects... I really need to learn how to apply myself...

Yup

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-09-2012, 06:14 PM
(23-09-2012 05:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck you say.

I stopped.....after that post.Angel

So ... a few hours ago then. I wanted teenagers to watch and listen to "Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys". I'll continue to post here as I see fit.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
23-09-2012, 06:17 PM
(23-09-2012 06:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 05:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I stopped.....after that post.Angel

So ... a few hours ago then. I wanted teenagers to watch and listen to "Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys". I'll continue to post here as I see fit.

SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping your underminin my authorita!

[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
23-09-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 07:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-09-2012 06:17 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 06:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So ... a few hours ago then. I wanted teenagers to watch and listen to "Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys". I'll continue to post here as I see fit.

SadcryfaceSadcryface2Weeping your underminin my authorita!

You don't want no part of that shit Dewey. Girly's been there more than once and didn't like it and with my branch chief retiring next summer and me the presumptive replacement, I'm gonna have to deal with it again. Girly don't want no part of that shit. Which is precisely why I'm gonna assume it. Allowing an alternative prick who wanted to do it would just be fucking selfish of me.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-09-2012, 07:38 PM
(23-09-2012 05:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 05:43 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I don't except first three. Once you try to write problems of teenages, you will be surprised that there isn't a bloody bible or manual to figure how teens work. Even me, a 14 year old cannot figure out how or why some teens can incredbily stupid. This girl in my science class which is like top set or a higher group asked if boys have periods. Boys. Boys. BOYS. I thought she was trolling or just doing for attention but after a few more questions and listening in to her conversations... she geniunely stupid. Yet she wants to be a geograph teacher. Dodgy

This is the epitome of my daily facepalms at this stupid girl at my school. I swear I am not making these up

Do you have the urge to just shout and educate them? I do...whenever she opens up her mouth. Yet some how she is popular and tends to be in the higher group of subjects. I just can't...deal with these people! Why me?!

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
23-09-2012, 08:13 PM
(23-09-2012 07:38 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  

Do you have the urge to just shout and educate them? I do...whenever she opens up her mouth. Yet some how she is popular and tends to be in the higher group of subjects. I just can't...deal with these people! Why me?!
I have the urge to call her stupid and point out WHY she is labelled as such.

It always seems to be the outcasts who are trying to correct the in crowd, doesn't it? Seems like it in my opinion.

24-09-2012, 12:36 AM
(23-09-2012 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 07:38 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Do you have the urge to just shout and educate them? I do...whenever she opens up her mouth. Yet some how she is popular and tends to be in the higher group of subjects. I just can't...deal with these people! Why me?!
I have the urge to call her stupid and point out WHY she is labelled as such.

It always seems to be the outcasts who are trying to correct the in crowd, doesn't it? Seems like it in my opinion.

Unfortunately my friend questioning her position and her stupidity would cause social suicide for me and my friends and she is friends/friendly with bullies of my school. Though I am not the bottom of the food chain because I am nice and apparently have fantastic drawing skills. But since my height and glare is a given bonus to scare people away. I don't want risk that especially to my friends. It's high school hierarchy. :/

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
24-09-2012, 06:07 AM
(24-09-2012 12:36 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 08:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have the urge to call her stupid and point out WHY she is labelled as such.

Unfortunately my friend questioning her position and her stupidity would cause social suicide for me and my friends and she is friends/friendly with bullies of my school. Though I am not the bottom of the food chain because I am nice and apparently have fantastic drawing skills. But since my height and glare is a given bonus to scare people away. I don't want risk that especially to my friends. It's high school hierarchy. :/

Fuck the system; I play by my own rulesBig GrinCoolEvil_monster

24-09-2012, 06:10 AM
social suicide huh?

It's a good thing I can't possibly commit such an act.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.