Teen Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
24-09-2012, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 09:25 AM by Vosur.)
RE: Teen Thread.
(24-09-2012 12:36 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Unfortunately my friend questioning her position and her stupidity would cause social suicide for me and my friends and she is friends/friendly with bullies of my school. Though I am not the bottom of the food chain because I am nice and apparently have fantastic drawing skills. But since my height and glare is a given bonus to scare people away. I don't want risk that especially to my friends. It's high school hierarchy. :/

Cool

(23-09-2012 05:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Taz and I are both too mature for our agesTongueBig GrinSleepyAngel

I had the decency to stop invading your thread, so...
How can someone be too mature? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2012, 10:31 AM
(24-09-2012 06:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  social suicide huh?

It's a good thing I can't possibly commit such an act.

Why? Are you alpha?
It's easy! Say shit to the alphas of the school and you are pretty much screwed for the rest of high school.

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
24-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Well what did I miss

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
24-09-2012, 10:38 AM
(24-09-2012 09:21 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 12:36 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Unfortunately my friend questioning her position and her stupidity would cause social suicide for me and my friends and she is friends/friendly with bullies of my school. Though I am not the bottom of the food chain because I am nice and apparently have fantastic drawing skills. But since my height and glare is a given bonus to scare people away. I don't want risk that especially to my friends. It's high school hierarchy. :/

Cool

(23-09-2012 05:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Taz and I are both too mature for our agesTongueBig GrinSleepyAngel

I had the decency to stop invading your thread, so...
How can someone be too mature? Consider

Thinks like a granny

24-09-2012, 11:47 AM
As requested from Johnny...

TO FERDINAND
If you are referring to me, you need to hold the fuck up.
You don't even have a fucking clue.

Just because -anon- asked you and out and you said no, that isn't why we didn't hang out with you yesterday.
First off, we didn't even plan on hanging out until about 4 hours after he said we couldn't go to the strip mall. We had planned weeks ago for me to come over and so I did.
We didn't invite you because of many reasons.
One) You ask him to take you place and then just ignore him completely. [his words, not mine]
Two) I wanted to hang out with him, he's my friend too and you don't have to be included in every fucking thing. I was helping him to get over you, actually.

By the way, why is this so different from the Gallery thing?
Me and Brittany were told that we WOULD have a ride home AND be home at 10 and then suddenly me and her couldn't go, but you and Brooklin could. Kind of funny since you told me that she wasn't going in the first place.

Whatever.
Don't treat me like the bad guy when you have pulled this shit on me many times before... and I'm not the only one you've done it to, trust me.

It's really immature that you would hold a grudge over me hanging out with someone and not inviting you, because that's exactly what fucking happened.
Yeah, I'm mad.
I'm mad because you're making you sound like an angel while I'm the bad guy.
You know what.
FUCK YOU.
I'm done trying to be friends with you.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like legendoflink's post
24-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Sarah, you're alright... for a drama queen. Big Grin

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-09-2012, 11:49 AM
(24-09-2012 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sarah, you're alright... for a drama queen. Big Grin

Fuck you. Dodgy

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
24-09-2012, 12:16 PM
(24-09-2012 11:47 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  As requested from Johnny...

TO FERDINAND

Just because -anon- asked you and out and you said no, that isn't why we didn't hang out with you yesterday.
First off, we didn't even plan on hanging out until about 4 hours after he said we couldn't go to the strip mall. We had planned weeks ago for me to come over and so I did.
One) You ask him to take you place and then just ignore him completely. [his words, not mine]
Two) I wanted to hang out with him, he's my friend too and you don't have to be included in every fucking thing. I was helping him to get over you, actually.

Me and Brittany were told that we WOULD have a ride home AND be home at 10 and then suddenly me and her couldn't go, but you and Brooklin could. Kind of funny since you told me that she wasn't going in the first place.

Whatever.
Don't treat me like the bad guy when you have pulled this shit on me many times before... and I'm not the only one you've done it to, trust me.

It's really immature that you would hold a grudge over me hanging out with someone and not inviting you, because that's exactly what fucking happened.
Yeah, I'm mad.
You know what.
FUCK YOU.

Lol so dramatic! But its pretty tame from the stuff I hear at school. ;_;
This girl who will I call Termite was friends with Cockroach. They were best of friends. But termite decide it was a good idea to have a relationship with cockroach's brother. Who was 30 years old... Cockroach then got pregnant twice by a 14 year old and aborted. A guy named Greasy was friends with Cockroach and Termite, so he liked them both. So what he decide to do is go out with them at the same time and swap them every week. A girl named Ant was my bestfriend in Yr 7 but since I found she was bi which was fine with me but had a crush on me. Which was slighty awkward for me. She has been collectively trying turn girls into lesbians ever since. She would flirt and make advancement to you even though you making it quite clear that you are uncomfortable. I have avoided her since. My bestfriend Char had a boyfriend who carved her name on his arm when she decided to break up with him. There is more but I can't think of any since it was like everday the drame changed. Drinking Beverage

24-09-2012, 02:32 PM
(24-09-2012 12:16 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 11:47 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  As requested from Johnny...

TO FERDINAND

Whatever.

Yeah, I'm mad.
You know what.
FUCK YOU.

Lol so dramatic! But its pretty tame from the stuff I hear at school. ;_;
This girl who will I call Termite was friends with Cockroach. They were best of friends. But termite decide it was a good idea to have a relationship with cockroach's brother. Who was 30 years old... Cockroach then got pregnant twice by a 14 year old and aborted. A guy named Greasy was friends with Cockroach and Termite, so he liked them both. So what he decide to do is go out with them at the same time and swap them every week. A girl named Ant was my bestfriend in Yr 7 but since I found she was bi which was fine with me but had a crush on me. Which was slighty awkward for me. She has been collectively trying turn girls into lesbians ever since. She would flirt and make advancement to you even though you making it quite clear that you are uncomfortable. I have avoided her since. My bestfriend Char had a boyfriend who carved her name on his arm when she decided to break up with him. There is more but I can't think of any since it was like everday the drame changed. Drinking Beverage
ShockingShockingShockingShocking what the fuck....

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-09-2012, 02:33 PM
(24-09-2012 10:34 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well what did I miss

All of it, welcome man.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.