Teen Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-09-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: Teen Thread.
(As much as I hate to admit it, I've no real experience on such matters so, it's just opinion from me)

Hey Jian, it depends on what you mean, physically or mentally.

Physically; at 15 males are primed, and females are able (though from what educators would have me believe, it can be quite uncomfortable for them)

Mentally; depending on circumstance, both sides are primed, but can be quite volatile.

So long as proper precautions are being used, and care is taken, it aught to be fine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh, to be young again... Tongue

I was 15 my first time... don't build it up in your head too much... you will probably end up disappointed. Smile

Fucking is an art form that you learn properly through experience with the right people. Tongue

/shortest lecture ever.

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
26-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh you silly old people and your lectures.

Now use that ol' walker and get back to the home.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-09-2012, 07:59 PM
I am a very young teenager, I am not a non believer just because it makes me look cool, I genuinely don't find evidence or truth in any religion. I am thankful that I am being raised in a fairly secular home also.

I also am not one of those kids at school that harasses or bullies, I am usually the target, and I do stand up for myself and for those that don't.

I am going to become an astronomer one day and be in the ranks with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and people of the sort.

I hope to speak publicly about atheism and religion also, because I have a fairly sly tongue and I can hold a steady debate.

I am an open atheist at school but only when people ask me about it, I'm not one of those in your face people.

I am not popular and I don't care to try to make myself popular, being nice and fair is all that counts, and I have my share of friends for that rule.

Although I think it would be nice to get the girl sometimes, I know that relationships at my age are nothing but problems. Unless I find the perfect girl which I already have, but she doesn't know I exist.

We must all learn to get over things that make us sad and at the end of the day. TRIUMPH!
26-09-2012, 08:00 PM
(26-09-2012 07:59 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I am a very young teenager, I am not a non believer just because it makes me look cool, I genuinely don't find evidence or truth in any religion. I am thankful that I am being raised in a fairly secular home also.

I also am not one of those kids at school that harasses or bullies, I am usually the target, and I do stand up for myself and for those that don't.

I am going to become an astronomer one day and be in the ranks with Neil DeGrasse Tyson and people of the sort.

I hope to speak publicly about atheism and religion also, because I have a fairly sly tongue and I can hold a steady debate.

I am an open atheist at school but only when people ask me about it, I'm not one of those in your face people.

I am not popular and I don't care to try to make myself popular, being nice and fair is all that counts, and I have my share of friends for that rule.

Although I think it would be nice to get the girl sometimes, I know that relationships at my age are nothing but problems. Unless I find the perfect girl which I already have, but she doesn't know I exist.

We must all learn to get over things that make us sad and at the end of the day. TRIUMPH!

Welcome aboard, fellow teen. Might I ask how old you are?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-09-2012, 08:15 PM
You are going to fit in here just fine.

26-09-2012, 08:43 PM
(26-09-2012 08:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 07:59 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I am a very young teenager, I am not a non believer just because it makes me look cool, I genuinely don't find evidence or truth in any religion. I am thankful that I am being raised in a fairly secular home also.

Welcome aboard, fellow teen. Might I ask how old you are?

Actually I am only 14. Which is a surprise to some, and I am glad it is.
26-09-2012, 08:49 PM
(26-09-2012 08:43 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 08:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Welcome aboard, fellow teen. Might I ask how old you are?

Actually I am only 14. Which is a surprise to some, and I am glad it is.

That's cool, I am just one year older than you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-09-2012, 09:05 PM
(26-09-2012 08:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-09-2012 08:43 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Actually I am only 14. Which is a surprise to some, and I am glad it is.

That's cool, I am just one year older than you.

Nice to hear from some of the smarter people of my generation.
26-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm two years a head of you.