Teens expose prospective administrator ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Teens expose prospective administrator ...
As a fellow Kanza, I salute each and every one of them.

I've got a feeling they'll all be going to accredited colleges. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
05-04-2017, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2017 11:29 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Teens expose prospective administrator ...
Fuck the Pittsburg Board of Education for failing to do it's due diligence.

Congrats to those high school students in Pittsburg who did more than their due diligence.

Also fuck everyone involved who decided it was a great idea name a city in Kansas nearly identical to a city in Pennsylvania.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Good on 'em

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-04-2017, 02:59 AM
I thought this was a thread about DLJ.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
06-04-2017, 03:23 AM
(06-04-2017 02:59 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I thought this was a thread about DLJ.

He gets plenty of exposure...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-04-2017, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2017 05:06 AM by Free Thought.)
(06-04-2017 02:59 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I thought this was a thread about DLJ.

Nah, that'd be the other way around "Administrator Exposes (to) Prospective Teenagers"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Conversation I had with my daughter.

D: I think I want to go to Pittsburgh for college.
ME: UPITT is a good school. You gonna get a scholarship or something because last time I checked we lived in Maryland.
D: Pittsburg, Kansas.

She ended up borrowing as much for a community college as she would have at UMD. At least she's finishing at UMD now because she broke up with that soul mate she moved to Kansas with like after a year. Fucking kids.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-04-2017, 09:23 AM
(06-04-2017 09:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Conversation I had with my daughter.

ME: UPITT is a good school. You gonna get a scholarship or something because last time I checked we lived in Maryland.

She ended up borrowing as much for a community college as she would have at UMD. At least she's finishing at UMD now because she broke up with that soul mate she moved to Kansas with like after a year. Fucking kids.

Pitt State is a fully accredited university. It isn't bad if you want to just get the sheepskin & go. Its way out in the boonies.

Then again, nearly anywhere in Kansas is out in the boonies. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-04-2017, 09:28 AM
(06-04-2017 09:23 AM)kim Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 09:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Conversation I had with my daughter.

Pitt State is a fully accredited university. It isn't bad if you want to just get the sheepskin & go. Its way out in the boonies.

She went to Fort Scott community college. Facepalm Young and horny can be expensive.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-04-2017, 09:33 AM
(06-04-2017 09:28 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-04-2017 09:23 AM)kim Wrote:  Pitt State is a fully accredited university. It isn't bad if you want to just get the sheepskin & go. Its way out in the boonies.

She went to Fort Scott community college. Facepalm Young and horny can be expensive.

Well, fuck that - she wasn't even a gorilla! Why be in the middle of nowhere unless you have a kickass mascot?
[Image: splitface_2color.jpg]