Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread.
(07-10-2012 07:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think one teen thread is enough. Teens should be in with, and interacting with all the others here. It's a valuable lesson to learn that we are up to dealing with the best of the best fucking smart asses here.

This section is all about encouraging the teens to step outside into the BETTER community when they are ready. Certainly, I get the fact that you feel they should hang out with the others too, and I am tasked to help them do such things, the teen section is not only a hang out, but an easing into this very special community that the adults participate in as well. I just think having a teen section would encourage more teens to come and join, and then branch out and expand when they are ready.

The whole thing is NOT about keeping the adults and teens seperate, but the transition from being in a teen setting to the community which we can all share! Plus, teens can post stuff in the teen section most adults might not want to see, or the teens want the Adivce of fellow teens.

More or less, this section is still a make it, or break it deal... So we will see how this thing goes for now, Bucky.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread. - Atothetheist - 07-10-2012 07:59 PM