Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread.
This is the thread where you can introduce yourself to other teens in this section.

The title was inspired by DeepThought's pitiful attempt at naming the entire section Teeny Weeny Teens( or something along those lines.)

Hello, my name is Steven, I am fifteen years old, and am a big fan of Classical, Rock, and Johnny Cash.

I am also an atheist.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Teeny Weeny Teen Intro Thread.
I think all this artificial age dualism is stupid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

07-10-2012, 07:32 PM
(07-10-2012 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think all this artificial age dualism is stupid.

Explain in teen language, Bucky.

07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I think one teen thread is enough. Teens should be in with, and interacting with all the others here. It's a valuable lesson to learn that we are up to dealing with the best of the best fucking smart asses here.

Edit ; Actually I didn't realize they had created a section for all teen threads. So I still am of the same opinion, but as long as they are grouped in the main grouping, that's fine.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
(07-10-2012 07:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think one teen thread is enough. Teens should be in with, and interacting with all the others here. It's a valuable lesson to learn that we are up to dealing with the best of the best fucking smart asses here.

This section is all about encouraging the teens to step outside into the BETTER community when they are ready. Certainly, I get the fact that you feel they should hang out with the others too, and I am tasked to help them do such things, the teen section is not only a hang out, but an easing into this very special community that the adults participate in as well. I just think having a teen section would encourage more teens to come and join, and then branch out and expand when they are ready.

The whole thing is NOT about keeping the adults and teens seperate, but the transition from being in a teen setting to the community which we can all share! Plus, teens can post stuff in the teen section most adults might not want to see, or the teens want the Adivce of fellow teens.

More or less, this section is still a make it, or break it deal... So we will see how this thing goes for now, Bucky.

07-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Funny thing is, I just kind slipped into the forum unnoticed to begin with.

Australian, age 16, heretic since age 7. Only suffered though incredibly small indoctrination attempts into Lutheranism (I think).

(following A2's inclusion of musical tastes) I like Classical and instrumental.

That is all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
(07-10-2012 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Funny thing is, I just kind slipped into the forum unnoticed to begin with.

Australian, age 16, heretic since age 7. Only suffered though incredibly small indoctrination attempts into Lutheranism (I think).

(following A2's inclusion of musical tastes) I like Classical and instrumental.

That is all.

Nah, you were pretty noticeable. I could tell you were going to be an awesome poster.

07-10-2012, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 08:08 PM by Hughsie.)
(07-10-2012 07:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Plus, teens can post stuff in the teen section most adults might not want to see

You just summed up one of the things I hate about this section.

Why should the fact that a few people on here continually read threads that they have no interest in, and then try and blame the OP for their own failings, influence anything?!

Speaking as a member of this forum I urge each and everyone one of you to never feel that a thread you wanna post is not worthy of being posted outside the teen section.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-10-2012, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 08:12 PM by Atothetheist.)
(07-10-2012 08:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 07:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Plus, teens can post stuff in the teen section most adults might not want to see

You just summed up one of the things I hate about this section.

Why should the fact that a few people on here continually read threads that they have no interest in, and then try and blame the OP for their own failings, influence anything?!

Speaking as a member of this forum I urge each and everyone one of you to never feel that a thread you wanna post is not worth of being posted in the main forums.

Yeah, that's why I said MOST. I would prefer that nobody be chastised, or even called Drama King/Queen for posting about teen stuff on the main forum, but this is a better solution than just leaving it be. Hughsie( if you spelled your name right, you know I am serious) I don't mind you in this section, you literally just left teenhood. I don't mind you posting, though I will joke with you about it. There is nothing stopping you from posting in the teen section other than we ask you not to. There is no punishment for it, so go ahead, if you feel like commenting on such a subject, I encourage you to.

This is one of the plus's of not making it totally restricted, all of the posts you love to see, or posters you like are not forbidden to you. You are free to see them, free to post, and it is all in one section.

Adults not posting is a REQUEST, not a COMMAND, Hughsie... I see a difference between the two, do you?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
08-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Hay, my name is Mike. I am a 3 year atheist, enjoy writing, reading, electronic music, music production, screenplay, video games, and anything in between.

Oh, and because of the posts in the thread here, I don't want to ever hear Stark tell me not to derail ever again.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post