Teeth extraction sucks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Teeth extraction sucks
Thew wecent evewts awnd stwess in my life made that old abscess come back agaiwn

wow iwm bawk fwom the dentist awnd I'm a tooth and sow € lighwter.

Fuck!
I hawte mwy life.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
03-04-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Teeth extraction sucks
I don't understand why we aren't given some sort of genetic alteration at birth that either makes our teeth awesome and unbreakable or impossible to go bad in some way, or just an inhibitor to keep them from growing out at all.

We could just be fit for dentures. Welcome to a dentist free world everyone.

Yes I am an anti dentite.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Toothache is the pain of HELL Hobo

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
03-04-2012, 11:37 AM
(03-04-2012 11:23 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't understand why we aren't given some sort of genetic alteration at birth that either makes our teeth awesome and unbreakable or impossible to go bad in some way, or just an inhibitor to keep them from growing out at all.

We could just be fit for dentures. Welcome to a dentist free world everyone.

Yes I am an anti dentite.
You'd think we'd have some sort of selective genetic mutation that would make teeth stay white and healthy. Must be a global conspiracy from the dental industry. Weeping

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:41 AM
(03-04-2012 11:37 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Must be a global conspiracy from the dental industry. Weeping
You know...
I've been thinking about that earlier.

That dentist sure is going to tell me brushing is good for me. What if it is'nt and he just want to give me more treatments. (rather expensive ones too Sadcryface )

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
03-04-2012, 11:43 AM
(03-04-2012 11:41 AM)Observer Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 11:37 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Must be a global conspiracy from the dental industry. Weeping
You know...

That dentist sure is going to tell me brushing is good for me. What if it is'nt and he just want to give me more treatments. (rather expensive ones too Sadcryface )
What if toothbrushes and toothpaste is a massive conspiracy to scrub the enamel off your teeth and be forced to get dentures? Damn ADA.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:44 AM
(03-04-2012 11:43 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 11:41 AM)Observer Wrote:  You know...

What if toothbrushes and toothpaste is a massive conspiracy to scrub the enamel off your teeth and be forced to get dentures? Damn ADA.
my point exactly

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
03-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Actually it was revealed that it's actually worse for your teeth to brush after you eat.
supposedly it does destroy the enamel. not only that but supposedly the food slime helps fight gingivitis.

So what the fuck dentists. all it does is freshen my breath? Gum does that too and it tastes better than putrid toothpaste.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
03-04-2012, 11:49 AM
I heard that apples are bad for your teeth because of the acids.
They say you need to drink several glasses of water after an apple to dilute the acid in your mouth.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
03-04-2012, 11:50 AM
That's probably true because apples are dumb.
I only eat those jerks when they've been slaughtered and thrown in a pie.