Telepathy proved???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Telepathy proved???
I knew evgenia.berkutova was going to post this.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
07-09-2012, 05:52 AM
I'll believe it when James Randi pays out his million dollar reward Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
10-09-2012, 04:40 AM
I care not about what science and evidence say in this case, I know about my telepathy, or at least empathy. Those of you that did a lot of LSD should know about the fact. Those of you who require evidence, though luck, no can do. Believe it or not.

I love my telepathy and the force is strong in me.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-09-2012, 04:41 AM
I can masturbate with my mind powers. Fear me.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Ha HA! This site for stop Sylvia Browne has a stop sign with her long finger nails in it. Made my morning. Why do these things amuse me?
11-09-2012, 02:29 PM
(10-09-2012 04:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  I care not about what science and evidence say in this case, I know about my telepathy, or at least empathy.

As far as I understand it, empathy is nothing special. It is merely the skill of being able to read others emotions and respond as needed.

As for telepathy, I DO care what science says regarding the subject, there are many who believe they have some sort of "power" when in reality it is either a case of complete ignorance/misunderstanding of the basics of the human psyche or just wishful thinking.

I used to think I could see auras until I did some research on how the eyes work then I discovered, much to my relief, that I wasn't seeing auras.

The point I think is that it boils down to comfort. Many people want to believe in the unproven because, just like with praying or other religious actions, it provides a sort of feeling of comfort.

I have to agree the video does seem compelling; I am not a scientist by any means but there are so many factors to consider that the whole experiment just seems so flawed and unreliable.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
12-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Psychics can tell you about yourself because you provide them with tons of clues in how you act, dress, and talk, as well as subconscious ques like twitching, posture, and eye movements. Most people give away a lot of information. It's like talking to an experienced interrogator - you say one thing but tell him a hundred.

I have not heard of a single case of someone knowing something specific that could not be assumed or read. Scientists have not picked up on telepathy because so far there is no evidence to suggest such a thing exists. All I have ever seen are intuitive empaths - the kind who would tell me about things that would apply to a million other people. Not one could tell me my seemingly random password to an old forum, no matter how much I think of it while they use their 'telepathy'.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM
(12-09-2012 07:06 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I have not heard of a single case of someone knowing something specific that could not be assumed or read.

That's because you don't know Evgenia Berkutova Big Grin

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2012, 02:01 AM
I can impregnate any woman within a 30 mile radius with my mind powers. Bwaha!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
14-09-2012, 03:57 AM
(11-09-2012 02:29 PM)Dragon-Wolf Wrote:  
(10-09-2012 04:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  I care not about what science and evidence say in this case, I know about my telepathy, or at least empathy.

As far as I understand it, empathy is nothing special. It is merely the skill of being able to read others emotions and respond as needed.

As for telepathy, I DO care what science says regarding the subject, there are many who believe they have some sort of "power" when in reality it is either a case of complete ignorance/misunderstanding of the basics of the human psyche or just wishful thinking.

I used to think I could see auras until I did some research on how the eyes work then I discovered, much to my relief, that I wasn't seeing auras.

The point I think is that it boils down to comfort. Many people want to believe in the unproven because, just like with praying or other religious actions, it provides a sort of feeling of comfort.

I have to agree the video does seem compelling; I am not a scientist by any means but there are so many factors to consider that the whole experiment just seems so flawed and unreliable.

Look, I was kidding a bit about science evidence and my telepathy, but when you are on good LSD frequency, the need to speak out words to your friends (who are on the same frequency) become obsolete. This will be very hard to prove scientifically, but I can assure you it was not just my hallucinations. Was it real telepathy? No. Is it something strange? Yes. I call it telepathy because it is the closest one word to describe the feeling and the experience. Also, the experience was confirmed by my friends the next day when we were sober and talked about it.

I don't pay too much attention to it, I just enjoy the feeling, but it is hard to achieve it now, I can't get to the same frequency with my new friends. It must be that it depends on the other person as well, not just me and without "tuning in", nothing special happens.

Hey, where is that Bishadi now, this would be a great subject for his ramblings...

On the more scientific note to this problem, the human brain is still evolving, we use only a small part of it, LSD has some strange effect on our brain and thinking patterns. So something like telepathy may be possible, if not today, it may be in the future. MAY BE POSSIBLE, not possible for sure.

Also there is the word "telepathy" and what powers do we prescribe to it... Is it only understanding other peoples thoughts, or is it reading them all? Is it communication without speaking or is it knowing all the secrets of the other person? Is it manipulating other persons thoughts, or making their head explode?

You see "telepathy" can be all sorts of things, so to try and understand and examine it, first we would need to define it and it's limits. Since all this is highly theoretical, the precise definition is not possible. And I personally think that people have a completely wrong approach to the whole subject. These tests with pictures and stuff like that, completely wrong and unproductive. But as always I could be wrong. It's just that I am never wrong.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson