Tell A Secret Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell A Secret Thread.
This really is a secret I've never told anyone! I had some Restylane, an injected facial filler, put in a few parts of my face a couple of years back. Yup. I did look a little nicer.

My husband was all over me like a wet suite. He never knew and I never told him. I'm thinking of getting some more since it has all faded.

Now that's a secret.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 07:56 PM
(10-05-2014 07:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This really is a secret I've never told anyone! I had some Restylane, an injected facial filler, put in a few parts of my face a couple of years back. Yup. I did look a little nicer.

My husband was all over me like a wet suite. He never knew and I never told him. I'm thinking of getting some more since it has all faded.

Now that's a secret.

First legit one. Hoping something funnier would pop up though.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2014, 08:01 PM
(10-05-2014 07:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 07:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This really is a secret I've never told anyone! I had some Restylane, an injected facial filler, put in a few parts of my face a couple of years back. Yup. I did look a little nicer.

Now that's a secret.

A lot of secrets are painful memories. I do have a looooong list of embarrassing thing that have happened to me, but they aren't secrets because embarrassment it usually a public thing....hence the embarrassment.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-05-2014, 08:03 PM
(10-05-2014 08:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 07:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  First legit one. Hoping something funnier would pop up though.

A lot of secrets are painful memories. I do have a looooong list of embarrassing thing that have happened to me, but they aren't secrets because embarrassment it usually a public thing....hence the embarrassment.

Only secret I got is that I am shy to talk to girls.Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-05-2014, 08:19 PM
(10-05-2014 08:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Only secret I got is that I am shy to talk to girls. Undecided

Uh yea... chances are... it's not actually a secret. Probably works to your advantage - sometimes girls think it's sweet. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2014, 08:24 PM
(10-05-2014 08:19 PM)kim Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:03 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Only secret I got is that I am shy to talk to girls. Undecided

Uh yea... chances are... it's not actually a secret. Probably works to your advantage - sometimes girls think it's sweet. Drinking Beverage

10-05-2014, 08:41 PM
I thought Beverley Hills Chihuahua was a good movie.

Go on, laugh at me, I don't care! You guys don't know shit about movies, you guys don't even realise that Kick-Ass is the greatest film ever, I don't have to answer to you assholes!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-05-2014, 08:50 PM
(10-05-2014 08:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I thought Beverley Hills Chihuahua was a good movie.

Go on, laugh at me, I don't care! You guys don't know shit about movies, you guys don't even realise that Kick-Ass is the greatest film ever, I don't have to answer to you assholes!

Depends do you like the second one?

10-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Kick Ass - ok.

Bev...uh
Undecided

You can't handle the truth. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2014, 11:46 PM
(10-05-2014 07:56 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Now that's a secret.

Jesus, no need to be a cunt about it.