Tell Me A Story...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Tell Me A Story...
The princess looks at Vin with confusion because he is just standing there holding a towel that was two sizes too small.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2016, 08:13 AM
And then the towel drops by mistake, revealing Vin's huge three-headed...

(Get your minds outta the gutter Wink ) ...alien pet Guinea pig that he smuggled on board.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-03-2016, 08:15 AM
(29-03-2016 08:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  And then the towel drops by mistake and Vin has a huge three headed...

(Get your minds outta the gutter Wink ) ...alien pet Guinea pig that he smuggled on board.

... The princess screamed at the sight of Vin's alien pet Guinea pig and fainted. Vin thought that if he stayed there it would look suspicious so he wrapped the princess in his towel and ran away.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-03-2016, 08:17 AM
But he grabbed the essential items before hitting the door, his Bible and his Koran.
29-03-2016, 08:25 AM
(29-03-2016 08:17 AM)DerFish Wrote:  But he grabbed the essential items before hitting the door, his Bible and his Koran.
His KJV bible....the most powerful bible of them all. The better for.....
29-03-2016, 08:32 AM
(29-03-2016 08:25 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 08:17 AM)DerFish Wrote:  But he grabbed the essential items before hitting the door, his Bible and his Koran.

...propping open doors as they make their escape to the land of pizza and beer.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-03-2016, 08:33 AM
(29-03-2016 08:25 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  

preaching boring sermons from. He found the ship's chaplain, knocked him out with the Koran and stole his clothes. The chaplain later was mistaken for a stripper and was taken to the brig for questioning.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Now that he is finally wearing clothes, his mind was now for focused on the mission (and a naked princess Cool )...the mission was to....
29-03-2016, 09:54 AM
(29-03-2016 09:41 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Now that he is finally wearing clothes, his mind was now for focused on the mission (and a naked princess Cool )...the mission was to....

write a best-selling novel based on vegan moral principles. In order to "stimulate his creativity" Vin decided he needed a drink.

29-03-2016, 09:59 AM
So by the power of Greyskull, he turned some water into tequila shots.