Tell Me A Story...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Tell Me A Story...
(28-03-2016 12:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  But thanks to evolution, the harpies had really big ears and were able to hear miles and miles away.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
28-03-2016, 01:06 PM
There is nothing strange in having needs thought princess while hiding the dildo Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2016, 01:08 PM
(28-03-2016 01:06 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  There is nothing strange in having needs thought princess while hiding the dildo Wink

But where she hid it was strange.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
28-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Indeed, hiding the dildo in eighth circle of Nine Hell's wasn't something that could be called normal, but then great treasures must be hidden cleverly least the fall in wrong "hands".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2016, 01:15 PM
To the mods:

I just want to note that I had nothing to do with it this time.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Fast forward 3.4 million years and something crawls to the surface from inside the primordial ooze.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
28-03-2016, 01:19 PM
(28-03-2016 01:11 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Indeed, hiding the dildo in eighth circle of Nine Hell's wasn't something that could be called normal, but then great treasures must be hidden cleverly least the fall in wrong "hands".

Although the ninth circle of the Nine Hells was guarded by the 4th Moog of the East, the eighth circle of the Nine Hells was completely unguarded.

28-03-2016, 01:21 PM
(28-03-2016 01:15 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  To the mods:

Mods: Take no notice. Nishi is 'in league'.

28-03-2016, 01:22 PM
(28-03-2016 01:21 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 01:15 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  To the mods:

Mods: Take no notice. Nishi is 'in league'.
LIES!
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-03-2016, 01:26 PM
(28-03-2016 01:19 PM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 01:11 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Indeed, hiding the dildo in eighth circle of Nine Hell's wasn't something that could be called normal, but then great treasures must be hidden cleverly least the fall in wrong "hands".

Although the ninth circle of the Nine Hells was guarded by the 4th Moog of the East, the eighth circle of the Nine Hells was completely unguarded.

Even unguarded it was a good place to hide the "treasure" as nobody would expect such move.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post