28-03-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Tell Me A Story...
Well, at least the thread didn't take this path Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
29-03-2016, 05:55 AM
(28-03-2016 05:40 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Once upon a time on a planet far far away a brave but slightly muscled Vin Unleaded ran from an evil like the omniverse has never seen before. He snuck aboard the starship Outerprize and leaving behind everything he owned except his towel. Once aboard.....

He realized how stupid he was for only (literally only) bringing his towel on a stealth mission.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
29-03-2016, 06:33 AM
(29-03-2016 05:55 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 05:40 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Once upon a time on a planet far far away a brave but slightly muscled Vin Unleaded ran from an evil like the omniverse has never seen before. He snuck aboard the starship Outerprize and leaving behind everything he owned except his towel. Once aboard.....

He realized how stupid he was for only (literally only) bringing his towel on a stealth mission.

But this was no ordinary towel and the stealth mission was no ordinary stealth mission.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
29-03-2016, 06:58 AM
(29-03-2016 06:33 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 05:55 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  He realized how stupid he was for only (literally only) bringing his towel on a stealth mission.

But this was no ordinary towel and the stealth mission was no ordinary stealth mission.

Vin was very large and the towel was very small, so he pretended to be a stripper in order to get onboard.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-03-2016, 07:04 AM
(29-03-2016 06:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 06:33 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  But this was no ordinary towel and the stealth mission was no ordinary stealth mission.

Vin was very large and the towel was very small, so he pretended to be a stripper in order to get onboard.

The ...........

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
29-03-2016, 07:19 AM
This isn't going to be another Vin E85 science fiction erotica is it?
29-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Meanwhile the beautiful Princess whose name by the way was JennyStinger finished her breakfast and drew a bath.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
29-03-2016, 07:29 AM
(29-03-2016 07:19 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  This isn't going to be another Vin E85 science fiction erotica is it?

If Nishi wanders in to play - probably. If not, then probably not.

29-03-2016, 07:30 AM
(29-03-2016 07:25 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Meanwhile the beautiful Princess whose name by the way was JennyStinger finished her breakfast and drew a bath.

She also drew some rubber ducks in the bath and added a cheerful rabbit peeping in from the window.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-03-2016, 07:32 AM
(29-03-2016 07:25 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Meanwhile the beautiful Princess whose name by the way was JennyStinger finished her breakfast and drew a bath.