Tell Me A Story...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Tell Me A Story...
(29-03-2016 07:25 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Meanwhile the beautiful Princess whose name by the way was JennyStinger finished her breakfast and drew a bath.
Vin stumbles on the princess and she notices him immediately. She thinks he is another stripper. But what does he say?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
29-03-2016, 07:37 AM
(29-03-2016 07:29 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:19 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  This isn't going to be another Vin E85 science fiction erotica is it?

If Nishi wanders in to play - probably. If not, then probably not.
Do you really want to go there again?
29-03-2016, 07:42 AM
(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:29 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If Nishi wanders in to play - probably. If not, then probably not.

You just couldn't resist - could you.

You really do need to resolve your issues - otherwise.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-03-2016, 07:46 AM
(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:29 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  If Nishi wanders in to play - probably. If not, then probably not.
Please don't. Play the game. it's more fun.

(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:25 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Meanwhile the beautiful Princess whose name by the way was JennyStinger finished her breakfast and drew a bath.
Vin stumbles on the princess and she notices him immediately. She thinks he is another stripper. But what does he say?
He knew she was a princess because all true princesses wear their crowns, even in the bath, so he said "G'day Princess, you're a good looking Sheila, and I'd shake your hand if I wasn't holding this towel".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-03-2016, 07:47 AM
(29-03-2016 07:42 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Do you really want to go there again?

You just couldn't resist - could you.

You really do need to resolve your issues - otherwise.
Or was it you who couldn't resist?
You just had to goat me into posting here again didn't you?

But tell you what. You have fun here I'm done.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
29-03-2016, 07:49 AM
And the princess said to Vin "My that's a mighty big...er... towel you've got there.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-03-2016, 07:50 AM
(29-03-2016 07:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Do you really want to go there again?

(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Vin stumbles on the princess and she notices him immediately. She thinks he is another stripper. But what does he say?
He knew she was a princess because all true princesses wear their crowns, even in the bath, so he said "G'day Princess, you're a good looking Sheila, and I'd shake your hand if I wasn't holding this towel".
"Then don't" said the Princess with a look that only she could give.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
29-03-2016, 07:50 AM
(29-03-2016 07:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  

(29-03-2016 07:37 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Vin stumbles on the princess and she notices him immediately. She thinks he is another stripper. But what does he say?
Because this was an Australian love boat so he had to get in character.
[+] 3 users Like jason_delisle's post
29-03-2016, 07:51 AM
And then the princess took off her magical crown and pressed a button and annihilated Nishi and Godnotwitter from this thread and she made them their own bromance thread land where they could argue to their hearts content Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-03-2016, 07:56 AM
(29-03-2016 07:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  And then the princess took off her magical crown and pressed a button and annihilated Nishi and Godnotwitter from this thread and she made them their own bromance thread land where they could argue to their hearts content Wink

After she took off her crown Vin realised that she was an ordinary person even though she was royalty and became eager to discuss abstract mathematics with her. He got so excited that...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.