Tell Me About Your "-ism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: Tell Me About Your "-ism"
(19-02-2012 04:01 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 03:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oops. How embarrassing. I thought the title said jism.
I'd rather not express how that connects me to others.

Naughty preacher man! Heh, heh, heh....wonder if ya' kept your old vestments? >; ]

Hm...why do you ask Val? Is that the female equivalent of the male's Cheerleader fantasy? Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2012, 05:00 PM
(19-02-2012 04:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 03:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oops. How embarrassing. I thought the title said jism.

Naughty preacher man! Heh, heh, heh....wonder if ya' kept your old vestments? >; ]

Hm...why do you ask Val? Is that the female equivalent of the male's Cheerleader fantasy? Big Grin

Oh, almost any uniform works for many women, but I think there's a certain appeal to the 'forbidden' where men of the cloth are concerned. Wink

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2012, 05:13 PM
(19-02-2012 05:00 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  

Oh, almost any uniform works for many women, but I think there's a certain appeal to the 'forbidden' where men of the cloth are concerned. Wink

Lol...must be why I got laid more when I was a pastor than since! Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-02-2012, 05:20 PM
(19-02-2012 05:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 05:00 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  

Lol...must be why I got laid more when I was a pastor than since! Undecided

There might be somethin' to that....great for you then, bummer for you now.... Sad Of course, now that you're an atheist, a good Christian girl might just be so tempted?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
19-02-2012, 05:20 PM
(19-02-2012 05:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lol...must be why I got laid more when I was a pastor than since! Undecided

No, just no. That is just so wrong on so many different levels. You were hellbound long before you got here preacher.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-02-2012, 05:25 PM
I've never so fully enjoyed participating in a thread derail. Wonder what my penance will be, or is it waived since I'm the thread author? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
19-02-2012, 05:34 PM
(19-02-2012 05:25 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  I've never so fully enjoyed participating in a thread derail. Wonder what my penance will be, or is it waived since I'm the thread author? Tongue

I'm sure Erx can think of something Big Grin
19-02-2012, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 05:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-02-2012 05:25 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  I've never so fully enjoyed participating in a thread derail. Wonder what my penance will be, or is it waived since I'm the thread author? Tongue

Your penance is to tolerate the inevitable thread derailments you will invariably encounter here. Historically speaking, you will either come to enjoy and embrace them or get frustrated and leave. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-02-2012, 05:41 PM
(19-02-2012 05:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Uhhh......yeah...ah......ummm......oh, look at the time! Gotta' take a shower, yeah, that's it....oh, the hot water's run out? No worries, don't need it....uh, bye now! *nervous chuckle*

(19-02-2012 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Your penance is tolerating the inevitable thread derailments you will invariably encounter and learn to enjoy here. Wink

I think I'll see what Erx has in mind. ...... Ya' know, just to be fair....um, yeah, ya' know, hear everyone out, yeah.

19-02-2012, 09:37 PM
(19-02-2012 05:41 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 05:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Uhhh......yeah...ah......ummm......oh, look at the time! Gotta' take a shower, yeah, that's it....oh, the hot water's run out? No worries, don't need it....uh, bye now! *nervous chuckle*

(19-02-2012 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Your penance is tolerating the inevitable thread derailments you will invariably encounter and learn to enjoy here. Wink

I think I'll see what Erx has in mind. ...... Ya' know, just to be fair....um, yeah, ya' know, hear everyone out, yeah.

I'm out of practice, sadly in more ways than one, but perhaps you ought to start by stepping into Pastor Erxomai's Study so you can get down on your knees and, ahem, pray for forgiveness for being such a naughty girl. Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post