Tell it like it is.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Tell it like it is.
I had a thought. I am curious what it is about me that pisses you off. So tell it like it is.

Rules.
-I may NOT respond directly to anyones post about me, even if someone wants me to.
-It is assumed that no matter how hard you lace into me, you are doing so to provide constructive critisism (ya right....here's your chance to give it to me like I owe ya five bucks!).
-Noone can post about someone in this thread that hasn't expressly invited the forum to "tell it like it is" about them.
-Just because you post something DOES NOT mean you are inviting others to post about you. (I will delete posts about anyone that hasn't invited others to tell it like it is about them)
-If you want others to tell it like it is about you, you MUST SAY SO.

This is actually a really fun excercise that can be eye opening, especially when you realize that your "internet self" is percieved very differently than your "real life self".

I figured since I am the admin, I'd open the floor and volunteer myself up for sacrifice.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-11-2011, 02:58 PM

RE: Tell it like it is.
(06-11-2011 02:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I figured since I am the admin, I'd open the floor and volunteer myself up for sacrifice.

OK, Stark, you asked for it. Tongue

The single thing that bugs me about you is that you don't follow through with debates, like in the "Spaceship TTA" thread, or the "Firearms" thread.

I respond to you and you just sort of disappear...

Other than that, I really LIKE you. Smile

ETA: Since I responded with a criticism, it is only fair that I invite others to do the same to me. Go ahead, guys, do your worst, but I may not agree with you! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
06-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Uh, nothing?

Oh! That's it! You suck as an admin 'cause there ain't nothing to hate about you! Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2011, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 03:56 PM by Hughsie.)
Got no issues with either of you two Stark and Zatamon.

You can all feel free to tell me how it is.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Ermm.. Well there's...ehh... Hmmm...

Honestly there is nothing I can criticise you for.

Edit: refering to any of the previous posters.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Stark

Your reputation is to high.......who do you think you are.......god??? Big Grin

Hughsie

Your too damn young Big Grin

Zatamon

Your too damn old Big Grin

Hit me with it people......but be gentle or ill cry

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
06-11-2011, 03:54 PM
K, someone suggested a really good rule to add.

-No defending someone else. This is an opportunity to get things off your chest, without fear of any backlash whatsoever, whether it be from me or anyone else.

I came up with this, because it's something my wife and I do that allows us to share our own perspective, regardless of how the other persons actions were intended. The idea is that you can say something about how you see me, and I have the opportunity to see how I come accross to others without being defensive (since the rules say I can't defend myself, I am left with no choice but to look at it from your perspective)

Also, I'd suggest, if you have nothing to say, no need to say so. And don't worry, I'm REALLY thick skinned.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm curious to see what people say about me now.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-11-2011, 07:12 PM
(06-11-2011 02:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I had a thought. I am curious what it is about me that pisses you off. So tell it like it is.

Well, I didn't even know you existed til' I read this topic, but it's pretty stupid and now I'm angry. Angry
07-11-2011, 02:06 AM
(06-11-2011 05:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'm curious to see what people say about me now.

nobody can say anything about you unless you actually invite them to. Remember, just because you post doesn't mean you're asking people to tell it like it is about you.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post