Tell it like it is.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 03:14 AM
RE: Tell it like it is.
(07-11-2011 02:06 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  nobody can say anything about you unless you actually invite them to. Remember, just because you post doesn't mean you're asking people to tell it like it is about you.

Good point. Ok people I give my permission to criticise me if you want Smile

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Stark,

When something is posted in the forum management team section it would be nice to get some sort of a response, even if it's just 'thats complete bollocks your talking out your arse'.

It would be nice to feel as though the post's been read.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-11-2011, 06:24 PM
I think that you need to have a more prominent presence in the forum. I hardly see your posts at all and they are usually amusing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
07-11-2011, 08:23 PM
(06-11-2011 02:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I had a thought. I am curious what it is about me that pisses you off. So tell it like it is.

Rules.
-I may NOT respond directly to anyones post about me, even if someone wants me to.
-It is assumed that no matter how hard you lace into me, you are doing so to provide constructive critisism (ya right....here's your chance to give it to me like I owe ya five bucks!).
-Noone can post about someone in this thread that hasn't expressly invited the forum to "tell it like it is" about them.
-Just because you post something DOES NOT mean you are inviting others to post about you. (I will delete posts about anyone that hasn't invited others to tell it like it is about them)
-If you want others to tell it like it is about you, you MUST SAY SO.

This is actually a really fun excercise that can be eye opening, especially when you realize that your "internet self" is percieved very differently than your "real life self".

I figured since I am the admin, I'd open the floor and volunteer myself up for sacrifice.

Hey Stark Raving

Watch out I think Zatamon is planning a coup!!!Big Grin
08-11-2011, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 09:01 AM by Hughsie.)
The fact that this thread hasn't got far more responses makes me think that most of us are far too polite. I cannot believe for one second that no-one is irritated by me at times Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
08-11-2011, 09:10 AM

(08-11-2011 08:45 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  The fact that this thread hasn't got far more responses makes me think that most of us are far too polite. I cannot believe for one second that no-one is irritated by me at times Big Grin.

I will tell you what bugs me about ALL OF YOU (who asked for it) -- you don't talk ENOUGH!!!

There are all these wonderful, exciting, intellectually and emotionally stimulating threads and very few of them is truly explored, discussed, examined, debated from all possible angles -- many of them just peter out after less than 10 replies!

Well, I said it, now it is your turn to tell me that I talk too much! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2011, 09:59 AM

Stark:
You sort of dissapear once someone gets into a conversation with you.
Other than that, you're amazing.

Hughsie:
You live in fucking England. -_-

TELL IT LIKE IT IS ABOUT ME, BRO. o^-^o
08-11-2011, 10:32 AM
(06-11-2011 02:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I had a thought. I am curious what it is about me that pisses you off. So tell it like it is.

Rules.
-I may NOT respond directly to anyones post about me, even if someone wants me to.
-It is assumed that no matter how hard you lace into me, you are doing so to provide constructive critisism (ya right....here's your chance to give it to me like I owe ya five bucks!).
-Noone can post about someone in this thread that hasn't expressly invited the forum to "tell it like it is" about them.
-Just because you post something DOES NOT mean you are inviting others to post about you. (I will delete posts about anyone that hasn't invited others to tell it like it is about them)
-If you want others to tell it like it is about you, you MUST SAY SO.

This is actually a really fun excercise that can be eye opening, especially when you realize that your "internet self" is percieved very differently than your "real life self".

I figured since I am the admin, I'd open the floor and volunteer myself up for sacrifice.

That you have like 30 rep and im at zero! T^T
08-11-2011, 11:58 AM
(08-11-2011 09:59 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Hughsie:

You were selfish enough to be born in America instead of England Big Grin!

Best
Worst
08-11-2011, 12:20 PM

(08-11-2011 11:58 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(08-11-2011 09:59 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Hughsie:

You were selfish enough to be born in America instead of England Big Grin!

Move here. NOW.
I misses you, huns
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post