Tell it like it is.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Tell it like it is.
I tell you what: I don't believe in the demon ad hominem. Kinda makes me "anti-atheist," but CD will falsify this hypothesis.

A personal attack can be seen as an attack on identity - if one does not identify with a topic, then one is looking for a personal attack because that one likely knows not what the fuck one is talking about; if one finds identity in a topic and takes it personally, ditto.

Handled that Undead like Buffy, if I don't say so myself... what other zombies are running around here... oh, ageism. Don't tell me you ain't got no ageism. I'm an unapologetic 43... where's that Unbeliever, he knows the story - ya live past 42, ya know everything. That ain't discriminating nothing - simple truth.

I know calmyourtitsbro is half an adorable duality at 16. There's nothing wrong with that. That there's too much "evil in the world" is expressed by knowing another 16-year old - she's plenty legal now - but if I can't "divine" how old a poster is and they "appear to be half an adorable duality at 16," I avoid 'em like the plague - "trouble waiting to happen" is just some old philosophy I don't need to get rid of just yet.

Fucking Zat went from a fucking lawyer to a 71-year old retired educator. He paid his dues. Back off the Zat. Lemme quote myself (that's an asshole kinda thing/ I'm an asshole)

A person who devotes his life to academia tends to think more in terms of "right" than "correct"

Yeah, I paraphrased. I hate doctors. I love Zat. Simple math.

Ageism is more like logic and less like discrimination - when it is a function of morality. It would be damn dysfunctional to call Zat "half an adorable duality," he's old like me, he's ornery like me...

(of course the airplane he's flying in terms of relation is bound to hit some "adorable" turbulence - cannot love for that long without being guilty of the sin of "being cute" once in a while. Fucking Grinch ain't even that ornery)

What I'm saying, if the option became available to have a "forty-fucking-three" under my avatar, I might get to thinking Stark's moderating something. Since I moderate stuff - like myself - the downside is "happy birthday." Fuck that noise. I don't celebrate death. I tell other people "Happy Anniversary" if it is a moral function congruent with ethical standard - translation - I just don't see no holiday in it. I don't wanna know anybody's birthday. I wanna know everybody's identity. That way I know what the fuck i'm dealing with...

Oh, some people "troll," others think it's fun to play a role - I just hadda stressful day because I merely exaggerated an aspect of my personality - but Stark came in and Moderated it like a Big Dog; reputation on a forum like this may not mean much in the grand scheme of things - that that experiment was successful was represented by a 50% increase in rep - science enough, for this state of zero-state...

Tell you about "tell it like it is," ya don't need a reason to hate on me. If ya don't like Gwyneth Paltrow, you can hate me twice as much - heck, you can hunt me down and kill me.

But you don't have no reason to "like" nobody unless one is identified. Jeez, now I'm at the point ... oh yeah, you can hate on me for that; I don't "prepare" to write a topic cause now CD looks like a coupla million word rough draft -and I'm still on it - but if there's any knowledge and intelligence in this unit - CD is both worth the wait and the aggro for being part of the rough draft. According to my last calculation, all seven billion of us are writing Chaotic Determinism like we know what we're talking about.

With alla this negative, fuck; have a plus - get some identity with cantor you just might know what he is talking about more than he does - and I'll write it up and give you the idea - cause if you think something's worth more than idea; it better not be a currency. I'd hafta say, that's UnAtheist of you! Big Grin

That's a rap on this rap...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 04:34 AM
(08-11-2011 12:20 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Move here. NOW.
I misses you, huns

Maybe I should, it's bloody freezing over here! I bet America gets the better weather Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 10:41 AM
(09-11-2011 04:34 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Maybe I should, it's bloody freezing over here! I bet America gets the better weather Big Grin.

Oh I also dislike that you like to point out my mistakes.
Like on FB, when I clicked that spam -_-
Quote this message in a reply