Tell me a secret...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Tell me a secret...
(04-10-2017 10:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 09:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Popcorn
Did something bad happen with water? Or you just don't like it for some reason? Also you get a Popcorn for your rooftop sex hijinks Tongue

I don't like airplanes. There's no reason, I just don't like them. A TTA member awhile back, who is a pilot, asked me if I wanted to go fly in a plane at his airport that was named "Jenny." He sent a pic of the plane which was this dinky teensy little plane. I was like "Where's its mommy?" Tongue Anyway, I thanked him but was like hell no.

That said, I go on planes because I like to travel and I even go on small planes if I'm going somewhere but just to go in a plane to fly around just to fly around--nooooooooo! Tongue Anyway, I usually do yoga at the airport which helps my plane anxiety. But still don't like planes even with the yoga and a cocktail or three Laugh out load

I have plane anxiety, but I'm capable of flying. I don't love it, though.

Yes, something happened in a tiled pool when I was an infant. I remember it with perfect clarity. My mother actually tried to drown me when I was 9 months old. Or at least that's how I remember it. Photographic evidence and witness testimony supports her version of events and that it was all just a misunderstanding.

*hugs*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-10-2017, 10:41 PM
On advice of counsel, I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Gwaithmir's post
05-10-2017, 03:08 AM
(04-10-2017 09:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You can't beat a hot guy with a nice backside. Thumbsup although, since I know you're straight, I'm sure you're talking about lady bummage. Tongue

(04-10-2017 10:06 AM)Emma Wrote:  Lady-butts are way better imo. Man-butts are... meh.
Even as a straight man, I can appreciate a decent bum, no matter it's gender origin Thumbsup

(04-10-2017 10:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I have plane anxiety, but I'm capable of flying. I don't love it, though.
I'm the same with flying. Not the biggest fan, it doenst stop me from flying, but I would rather not. It's not the flying or the heights, more the idea of plummeting to my death. Once I had a flight to Poland, and as we came into to land the pilot decieded the visability was too low and that he would continue to circle around a little bit. The problem with that was, he'd decieded this as the back wheels touched the tarmac....so I almost pooped my pants lol.

"ok we're coming into to land, no worries, lets just get through this and..."
*BREAK NOISE ON TARMAC*
"...ok there we go all safe and-"
*PLANE TAKES BACK OFF*
"ARRRRRGGGHHHH"

Laugh out load

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
05-10-2017, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 03:58 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Growing up I used both Southpaw controls and inverted the camera Y-Axis.

[Image: southpaw.jpg]

Now I only invert the Y-Axis.

I blame the N64, it's controller, and both StarFox 64 and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter games.

[Image: 41LOtUcyJeL.jpg]

Turok had you use the controller's 4 'C Buttons' for movement, and controlled looking around with the single analog stick. StarFox 64, an arcade space fighter, used a traditional flight control scheme which defaults to inverting the Y-Axis (so that pulling down on the stick causes your craft to pull it's nose up and rise, just like flight sticks do in real life). Thus, Southpaw and inverted Y-Axis.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-10-2017, 04:37 AM
(04-10-2017 09:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  A secret? Hmmmm, let's see....

Okay, I'm afraid of the water. I'm petrified of the stuff. -I mean, I can take a bath or a shower, and sometimes I can get into a swimming pool if I'm in the right mood and if the pool walls and floor are composed of light colored cement. Natural bodies of water or any kind of tiled pool, I cannot do. If I fell into a fountain at the mall, I would be paralyzed with fear.

Something a little saucier?

My BF and I once had sex on the rooftop of a condo tower in Miami. We were surrounded by much taller buildings. Blush
A GF once convinced me to have sex on the top of a moving car.

It was safe, the car had a good rack.

And so did she.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
05-10-2017, 10:53 PM
In middle school a kid spat on my head because I was under the playset he and his girlfriend (who I liked) were on. Fortunately no one figured out it was spit. I told my friend it was bird poop.

Yeah, I've been spat on.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
06-10-2017, 12:11 AM
pssst ... none of this shit is real. No

Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
(05-10-2017 10:53 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  In middle school a kid spat on my head because I was under the playset he and his girlfriend (who I liked) were on. Fortunately no one figured out it was spit. I told my friend it was bird poop.

Yeah, I've been spat on.

In High School, I once hung GenesisNemesis from his tighty whities on a towel hook in the locker room. .... I still feel bad about that one.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-10-2017, 10:51 AM
(06-10-2017 12:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  pssst ... none of this shit is real. No

Big Grin

Everything I mention about my life is 100% real, sadly.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
06-10-2017, 10:55 AM
(03-10-2017 08:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So what's your secret and make it a good one Drinking Beverage Tongue Laugh out load

The person I'm most likely to fantasize about is my mother-in-law.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post