Tell me why you are voting for Obama.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: Tell me why you are voting for Obama.
im not brainwashed. these are math facts. take away the borrowed money and you have no real economy. the little strength you see now is the money he borrowed finally going through the system. now we have high gas prices and everything else.once that money is gone, we will be back in a recession. then he will have to borrow and print even more. obamanomics 101.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Spending is actually my main concern. It's really out of control with seemingly no plans to stop. I'm not even sure how we are going to dig ourselves out of the hole. I know Ron Paul has a plan to cut the deficit by 1T in his first year but it remains to be seen how that would impact the economy. Might be rough at first but deflation should level everything out long term. I hope at least.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-03-2012, 02:13 PM

(22-03-2012 01:58 PM)satan69 Wrote:  im not brainwashed. these are math facts. take away the borrowed money and you have no real economy. the little strength you see now is the money he borrowed finally going through the system. now we have high gas prices and everything else.once that money is gone, we will be back in a recession. then he will have to borrow and print even more. obamanomics 101.

Oh dear god.......we have a ITS ALL OBAMA's fault type, do we?
Yep, Obama is the 1st one to ONLY use printed money not backed by gold!
High Gas prices NEVER happened under ANYONE other than Obama.
If you are wanting MATH facts then you needent look at anything thats happened in the DC Beltway for the last 40 years.

We've been running on hopes and fumes for as long as i have been alive.

SIlly me, i thought the whole last kick in the balls recession was something done by someone else. Yeah, Obama's has spent like a fool but WHAT THE FUCK is new? Nothing. No bid contracts easily given away with our nations jobs. Wars that had no end. If memory serves W went thu Clintons surplus at break neck speed.

Well, as an expert IN employment, Obama created MORE jobs in his first year that BUSH W did in 8 years! Sorry to bother you with facts though.
And right now, Employment is as hot as it was in 1998....and i can assure you THOSE were some FAT FAT Times...and its showing NO signs of slowing.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
22-03-2012, 02:15 PM
[Image: 247341_215585991796607_114270361928171_7...5923_n.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
22-03-2012, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 02:18 PM by kineo.)
Obama's plans did help the economy improve and he has a budget plan that will reduce the deficit. I have more confidence in Obama then in any of the Republican candidates.

[Image: 0321_feat_econteam_950.jpg]
(22-03-2012 02:13 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 01:58 PM)satan69 Wrote:  im not brainwashed. these are math facts. take away the borrowed money and you have no real economy. the little strength you see now is the money he borrowed finally going through the system. now we have high gas prices and everything else.once that money is gone, we will be back in a recession. then he will have to borrow and print even more. obamanomics 101.

Oh dear god.......we have a ITS ALL OBAMA's fault type, do we?
Yep, Obama is the 1st one to ONLY use printed money not backed by gold!
High Gas prices NEVER happened under ANYONE other than Obama.
If you are wanting MATH facts then you needent look at anything thats happened in the DC Beltway for the last 40 years.

We've been running on hopes and fumes for as long as i have been alive.

SIlly me, i thought the whole last kick in the balls recession was something done by someone else. Yeah, Obama's has spent like a fool but WHAT THE FUCK is new? Nothing. No bid contracts easily given away with our nations jobs. Wars that had no end. If memory serves W went thu Clintons surplus at break neck speed.

Well, as an expert IN employment, Obama created MORE jobs in his first year that BUSH W did in 8 years! Sorry to bother you with facts though.
And right now, Employment is as hot as it was in 1998....and i can assure you THOSE were some FAT FAT Times...and its showing NO signs of slowing.

You're not allowed to say that, being brainwashed and stupid and all. Rolleyes Wait, you ARE brainwashed and stupid aren't you? I mean, you said something pro-Obama so you MUST be.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
22-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Want MATH facts about obama's spending recovery?

Go TRY and get a seat at Outback, Macaroni Grill, Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden, Firebirds or any major restaurant on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.

Christ..the Outback on the way home is packed EVERY DAY at 5:30.

The mall parking lot here on weekends, forgeddaboutit! Its like Xmas parking!

People are making money cuz they are spending it. Unless you got a Tin Foil hat theory that they see doom coming and are having one last spending party before the Big Collapse.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't bore us with some video of an unknown Russian scientist math freak that supposedly SAW the 1st collapse coming and in his Nostradamus Math way predicted it and says the NEW one is hiding under our beds. Anyone who sends me those links are one ounce of superthermite away from 9/11 conspiracy freakazoids.

And FOR the record, the GOP's 2010 Mandate is not to credit for the current boom we are experiencing. Since the party of NO was elected, LESS has been done to help this nation. MY OLD PARTY makes me violently ILL these days. If obama went on a 10000% GOP backed BINGE they'd still say NO! They are more worried about Aborted babies, Birth Certificates, Sharia Law and 10 Commandments to even think about a jobs bill.

And for the record, i am a CONSERVATIVE (fiscially).
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
22-03-2012, 02:31 PM
(22-03-2012 10:46 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Obama is not great, but the choices we have before us...we can CLEARLY do MUCH worse.

Do i LOVE obama? No. But sadly he is the best of a bunch of bad choices.

Excellent post! While Obama has done some good, he has also done some very horrid things, such as the NDAA and Indefinite Detentions.

I feel ashamed that Santorum was once my Senator. He doesn't believe in the separation of church and state, and spoke out against the influence of Sharia Law in the US while trying to impose his Catholic Law. Romney will literally say anything to appease the current crowd to get votes. As for Ron Paul, he does have some views I strongly agree with, and the other half of his views I strongly disagree with. As mentioned previously in this thread, he just isn't currently electable.

While this is only the tip of the iceberg for details, I will be voting for Obama to ensure Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich don't win, and I feel that voting for Paul is pointless because he has no real chance to win. Now, if Paul did have a shot at winning the general election, would I vote for him over Obama? That'd be a fun discussion.

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana
[+] 1 user Likes Zephony's post
22-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Kineo, you can't possibly have more confidence in Obama reducing the deficit than Paul. Can you? I mean, voting history greatly favors Paul's ability to control spending.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-03-2012, 02:47 PM

(22-03-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Kineo, you can't possibly have more confidence in Obama reducing the deficit than Paul. Can you? I mean, voting history greatly favors Paul's ability to control spending.

G-man,
I have ZERO faith that Paul would and could do it.
I think he TRULY believes his calling, he'd get in there and audit the fed, then he'd either be JFK'd by some corporate suit working FOR the fed or the world economy would collapse because we really DID NOT WANT to see the Wizard behind the Curtain! The fed collapses and its all gone, everything. We'd be back to trading bear skins. Its not like a simple audit is gonna fix everything. We'd see (even if an audit was humanly possible) corruption on a level that would shake the world economy. We'd see other governments meddling in our business. We'd see folks who 'had our back' for the charlatans they really are.

Paul has some good ideas and some really bad ideas. I dont think he's electable, but he's at least spreading the message so maybe someone else will take up his cause that CAN get elected.
22-03-2012, 02:51 PM
(22-03-2012 02:47 PM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Kineo, you can't possibly have more confidence in Obama reducing the deficit than Paul. Can you? I mean, voting history greatly favors Paul's ability to control spending.

G-man,
I have ZERO faith that Paul would and could do it.
I think he TRULY believes his calling, he'd get in there and audit the fed, then he'd either be JFK'd by some corporate suit working FOR the fed or the world economy would collapse because we really DID NOT WANT to see the Wizard behind the Curtain! The fed collapses and its all gone, everything. We'd be back to trading bear skins. Its not like a simple audit is gonna fix everything. We'd see (even if an audit was humanly possible) corruption on a level that would shake the world economy. We'd see other governments meddling in our business. We'd see folks who 'had our back' for the charlatans they really are.

Paul has some good ideas and some really bad ideas. I dont think he's electable, but he's at least spreading the message so maybe someone else will take up his cause that CAN get elected.

Well, without auditing or dismantling the fed I can't really claim to know the outcome. What we find may be far worse than anything we expected. I agree sorta with your last sentence. But Paul is electable and has maintained the highest lead in straw polls against Obama out of any other candidate. He's getting screwed by the RNC and by every right wing news outlet. Between the voter fraud and Fox News cold shoulder he has an incredible hill to climb. But a brokered convention is still possible and he has as good a shot as anyone if it happens.

-Mark Twain