Tell me why you are voting for Obama.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:50 PM by satan69.)
RE: Tell me why you are voting for Obama.
what deficit reduction are you people talking about! obama already admitted he will run a deficit every year for the next 10 years!! What cuts are you talking about. you mean he will spend 90% of the credit card instead of 100%. why do you have to balance your budget, but obama can spend money he doesn't have for 14 years. both parties are spending fools. thats how they get elected. if you make 30k a year and have debt of 210k, is that good or bad. thats what the government is doing. its just on a much larger scale. Here is a nice 30 minute economic documentary for the guy that said i am going to post another video. well here is another one. This one is real good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZA0qNsf4...ure=relmfu

Ron paul is actually in this one so whats his face will become orgasmic during the 30 minutes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 03:05 PM
(22-03-2012 02:53 PM)satan69 Wrote:  what deficit reduction are you people talking about! obama already admitted he will run a deficit every year for the next 10 years!! What cuts are you talking about. you mean he will spend 90% of the credit card instead of 100%. why do you have to balance your budget, but obama can spend money he doesn't have for 14 years. both parties are spending fools. thats how they get elected. if you make 30k a year and have debt of 210k, is that good or bad. thats what the government is doing. its just on a much larger scale. Here is a nice 54 minute economic documentary for the guy that said i am going to post another video. well here is another one. This one is real good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oq...embedded#!

Ron paul is actually in this one so whats his face will become orgasmic during the 54 minutes.

LOL you're such a tool dude. You and Mysticjbyrd should fight to the death.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Gas prices in the last 30 years have spiked during presidential terms that were the most fiscally irresponsible: Jimmy Carter, George Bush jr, and Tombama. Bush was Horrible! and Obama is even worse!! Just because every other president has used printed money during their term doesnt mean obama has too. He ran on hope and change remember? 2 wrongs dont make a right. He has not changed anything for the better. same ole same ole.
22-03-2012, 03:19 PM
(22-03-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Kineo, you can't possibly have more confidence in Obama reducing the deficit than Paul. Can you? I mean, voting history greatly favors Paul's ability to control spending.

I want to like Paul more than I do, but the more I read about him the less I like him. Yes he'd reduce the deficit- but he could bring the economy to its knees in the process. By cutting $1 trillion in deficit in one year through slashing 5 Cabinet agencies and ending all foreign wars. The foreign war end sounds great, actually. But it's the slashing of government agencies is going to be more disruptive in the short term, even if it balances the budget long term. There are alternatives that are less likely to be damaging. It could kill medicare and Social Security with stuff like opt-outs and other cuts.
22-03-2012, 03:24 PM
(22-03-2012 03:19 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 02:37 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Kineo, you can't possibly have more confidence in Obama reducing the deficit than Paul. Can you? I mean, voting history greatly favors Paul's ability to control spending.

I want to like Paul more than I do, but the more I read about him the less I like him. Yes he'd reduce the deficit- but he could bring the economy to its knees in the process. By cutting $1 trillion in deficit in one year through slashing 5 Cabinet agencies and ending all foreign wars. The foreign war end sounds great, actually. But it's the slashing of government agencies is going to be more disruptive in the short term, even if it balances the budget long term. There are alternatives that are less likely to be damaging. It could kill medicare and Social Security with stuff like opt-outs and other cuts.

Perhaps. But I feel like if we don't accept drastic change we only end up settling for the status quo. And who knows what a 20+T deficit could do. I know lots of people talk about crippling inflation but what if we're just riding an inflation bubble like the housing market? If it pops and prices skyrocket we could end up in a much worse situation than 2008/9 or even 1929.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-03-2012, 03:26 PM
(22-03-2012 03:08 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Gas prices in the last 30 years have spiked during presidential terms that were the most fiscally irresponsible: Jimmy Carter, George Bush jr, and Tombama. Bush was Horrible! and Obama is even worse!! Just because every other president has used printed money during their term doesnt mean obama has too. He ran on hope and change remember? 2 wrongs dont make a right. He has not changed anything for the better. same ole same ole.

You call me brainwashed and then you're here sputtering about gas prices? I should have just laughed at your first post instead of taking you seriously at all. You've totally taken the right-wing bait trap, hook-line-and-sinker.

No, I'm not watching your 54 minute video.
22-03-2012, 03:26 PM

(22-03-2012 03:08 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Gas prices in the last 30 years have spiked during presidential terms that were the most fiscally irresponsible: Jimmy Carter, George Bush jr, and Tombama. Bush was Horrible! and Obama is even worse!! Just because every other president has used printed money during their term doesnt mean obama has too. He ran on hope and change remember? 2 wrongs dont make a right. He has not changed anything for the better. same ole same ole.

Well then...life sucks for you. I spoke to another Headhunter agency owner in Texas just a few minutes ago. We were BOTH complaining that we CAN NOT FIND ANY QUALIFIED candidates. There is a PILE of money for headhunters right now if we can only find candidates.

Gas goes up because we are sucking Saudi's cock. Until we cut our ties with the TERRORISTS that flew the planes into our buildings....aka our ALLIES then we will always battle with gas prices.

A bit of info, the biggest amount of research dollars and money being spent on new manufacturing of Solar Panels is Saudi and Dubai. Maybe they know something we dont know. Nope, i still hear the echos of the mentally retarded ....'drill baby drilll........'.

Innovation is what made this country great combined with manufacturing (our birthright). We gave our birthright away lock stock and barrel under Bush the 1st with his hard on for a new world order.

We are where we are at because we gave MOST of our jobs away. We are paying the price today. Manufacturing is coming back...and its a good thing. Seeing all kinds of new plants being started up. WE MUST be on the leading edge of the new whatever...if that whatever is solar panels, green electric cars or purple dildo's..it dont matter..it just has to be us.

What you simply refuse to see is the tide is turning. But you sound so committed to your experts and POV that its gonna pass you by...like those birthers still hanging on to THAT dream.

I am telling you NOW, this very moment employment is red fucking hot!
18 months ago i celebrated my biggest fee of my 16 year career.

SO go watch your you tube videos, go find a chart alex jones is ranting about and meanwhile the recovering world will pass you by.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
22-03-2012, 03:30 PM
(22-03-2012 03:26 PM)Denicio Wrote:  

Well then...life sucks for you. I spoke to another Headhunter agency owner in Texas just a few minutes ago. We were BOTH complaining that we CAN NOT FIND ANY QUALIFIED candidates. There is a PILE of money for headhunters right now if we can only find candidates.

Gas goes up because we are sucking Saudi's cock. Until we cut our ties with the TERRORISTS that flew the planes into our buildings....aka our ALLIES then we will always battle with gas prices.

A bit of info, the biggest amount of research dollars and money being spent on new manufacturing of Solar Panels is Saudi and Dubai. Maybe they know something we dont know. Nope, i still hear the echos of the mentally retarded ....'drill baby drilll........'.

Innovation is what made this country great combined with manufacturing (our birthright). We gave our birthright away lock stock and barrel under Bush the 1st with his hard on for a new world order.

We are where we are at because we gave MOST of our jobs away. We are paying the price today. Manufacturing is coming back...and its a good thing. Seeing all kinds of new plants being started up. WE MUST be on the leading edge of the new whatever...if that whatever is solar panels, green electric cars or purple dildo's..it dont matter..it just has to be us.

What you simply refuse to see is the tide is turning. But you sound so committed to your experts and POV that its gonna pass you by...like those birthers still hanging on to THAT dream.

I am telling you NOW, this very moment employment is red fucking hot!
18 months ago i celebrated my biggest fee of my 16 year career.

SO go watch your you tube videos, go find a chart alex jones is ranting about and meanwhile the recovering world will pass you by.

D

I never use leet speak but................PWNT!

Nice.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
22-03-2012, 03:31 PM
(22-03-2012 03:24 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Perhaps. But I feel like if we don't accept drastic change we only end up settling for the status quo. And who knows what a 20+T deficit could do. I know lots of people talk about crippling inflation but what if we're just riding an inflation bubble like the housing market? If it pops and prices skyrocket we could end up in a much worse situation than 2008/9 or even 1929.

That might be true... I'd have to read up more on that, because that's some scary shit too. But I think making an effort to overhaul and cut isn't really going to be status quo. We took 10 years to get into this mess, 4 years to turn it around, and another 10 dig our way out. Paul's plan does cut to the chase, but it's a huge gamble. Unfortunately the package that comes with Paul includes some voting history that I just can't get behind- I feel like he'd set our country back just as far as any of the other GOP candidates with regard to his social ideals.
22-03-2012, 03:37 PM
(22-03-2012 03:31 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 03:24 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

That might be true... I'd have to read up more on that, because that's some scary shit too. But I think making an effort to overhaul and cut isn't really going to be status quo. We took 10 years to get into this mess, 4 years to turn it around, and another 10 dig our way out. Paul's plan does cut to the chase, but it's a huge gamble. Unfortunately the package that comes with Paul includes some voting history that I just can't get behind- I feel like he'd set our country back just as far as any of the other GOP candidates with regard to his social ideals.

I see a lot of concern among moderates and liberals in reagard to Paul's social policy (religious beliefs). One thing I like about him is that his social policy is his and his alone. He doesn't plan to implement social change on a federal scale since it's not outlined in the Constitution. He intends to leave those decisions to the states. So while I'm not a fan of state marriage laws (I think people's rights should be protected federally) at least he's not going to ban gay marriage or abortion or implement creationism in school. And he's a retired OB/GYN so he's very familiar with contraception and isn't against it. He actually spoke about it the other night on Leno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga4cu7LAMl8

-Mark Twain