Tell me why you are voting for Obama.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:46 PM by satan69.)
RE: Tell me why you are voting for Obama.
how much of your fee do you want to bet, that if obama balanced the budget tomorrow, gas prices and all prices would COLLAPSE!! overnight we would have deflation across the board.

I am sick, sick, sick reading these posts from you obama nut huggggers. I am almost crying as i write this. its bad enough your a bunch of atheists but now your saying obama is creating all these jobs. 8.3% unemployment! HUH! quit kissing his ass because he his black. dont let your white guilt get in the way of reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:56 PM by kineo.)
(22-03-2012 03:39 PM)satan69 Wrote:  how much of your fee do you want to bet, that if obama balanced the budget tomorrow, gas prices and all prices would COLLAPSE!! overnight we would have deflation across the board.

I am sick, sick, sick reading these posts from you obama nut huggggers. I am almost crying as i write this. its bad enough your a bunch of atheists but now your saying obama is creating all these jobs. 8.3% unemployment! HUH! quit kissing his ass because he his black. dont let your white guilt get in the way of reason.

Well that's a compelling argument if I've ever heard one. And totally not racist at all. Nope. No way.

If Obama is good enough to blame for the high deficit and high unemployment, then we can also give him credit for reducing unemployment and creating jobs.

We all know that's way oversimplified. He inherited a shitty economy, has made it better through his stimulus and economic policy, and now has a plan in place to cut the deficit and still allow for continued economic growth.

He's made some decisions that I hate with a passion (NDAA for example) but I don't see a good enough alternative.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
22-03-2012, 04:06 PM
I will prove you kiss his ass because he is black. Jimmy crater had a unemployment rate of 7.6% average. obama is over 8%. carter lost in a landslide. obama is actually getting good press for 8.3%. It just proves you guys are clueless and give him a pass because of your white guilt.
22-03-2012, 04:08 PM

(22-03-2012 03:39 PM)satan69 Wrote:  how much of your fee do you want to bet, that if obama balanced the budget tomorrow, gas prices and all prices would COLLAPSE!! overnight we would have deflation across the board.

Yep, you are right! What in the FUCK do i know? I just happen to OWN one of the nations largest independent recruiting firms. Silly me! I cant thank you enough for opening my eyes! I must plug my brain into all the news outlets like you have to get the TRUTH because i am simply lying to myself (as my bank account fills).

Guys we are in the presence of an Employment Guru! I am humbled.........oh wait!

I've wasted too much time on your News Facts mentality already. Just a hint, the news is the last to know anything......

But over a year ago the DOL had a chart showing that the unemployment rate for 4 year degree professionals was 4.5% and statical ZERO in employment is actually 3-3.5%. But then again YOU know ALL this because you work for my competition, right? For you to argue employment numbers you must CERTAINLY work in the employment business, right?

I am not an obama ball hugger, not to worry. He's the best of the worst as it stands. WHO's balls are you sucking now that are better than Obama's? Who ya got?

As for white guilt....its the fool that plays the race card.
This discussion is over. You are a moron and you dont know shit about the blather you spew. Glenn Beck's on, now run along like a good sheeple and tell Alex Jones we all said hello!

Just so you know and its CRYSTAL CLEAR...i think for MYSELF!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
22-03-2012, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 04:36 PM by satan69.)
I will prove you kiss his ass because he is black. Jimmy carter had a unemployment rate of 7.6% average. obama is over 8%. carter lost in a landslide. obama is actually getting good press for 8.3%. It just proves you guys are clueless and give him a pass because of your white guilt. obama is like a 5 year old that comes back from school with a drawing and you pat him on the head and say how great the picture is even though it sucks. "good job timmy" go see mommy.
22-03-2012, 04:14 PM
You know it's odd having been a previous staunch conservative. I used to watch Beck. Hell I even have a few of his books on my shelf at home. I voted for Bush, voted for McCain, etc. Now that I've grown away from it I have sort of an outside looking in perspective on neo cons and I hate to sound arrogant but I really feel like I've simply grown more intelligent and worldy. I feel like neo cons and progressives are stuck in a bubble that takes just the right thing to pop. But once it does they open their eyes to all the other ways to look and think about things. Once you are able to see it you feel enlightened.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
22-03-2012, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 04:33 PM by satan69.)
denico, you better save those checks, because when the bond market collapses from all the debt, you will be unemployed. its all temporary baby.you sound like all the people in greece that were living off the government hog. that was until interest rates hit like 90% from all the debt. I guess im just stupid and dont understand 16 trillion in debt. we can dig up these old posts in a year or two and you can say how right i am. i will let you buy me dinner with your food stamps. can you say 10 to 20% interest rates.... for the record, i cant stand alex jones, glenn beck, rush limbaugh, and george bush. I am a libertarian. http://www.garyjohnson2012.com thats who i got.
22-03-2012, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 05:01 PM by kineo.)
(22-03-2012 04:13 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I will prove you kiss his ass because he is black. Jimmy crater had a unemployment rate of 7.6% average. obama is over 8%. carter lost in a landslide. obama is actually getting good press for 8.3%. It just proves you guys are clueless and give him a pass because of your white guilt. obama is like a 5 year old that comes back from school with a drawing and you pat him on the head and say how great the picture is even though it sucks. "good job timmy" go see mommy.

I've given you a list of real reasons why I will vote for Obama. Race has nothing to do with it.
Here's a pretty interesting graph detailing from which policies the deficit came:

[Image: 20120229_EssentialEcon9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
22-03-2012, 05:19 PM
(22-03-2012 04:13 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I will prove you kiss his ass because he is black. Jimmy carter had a unemployment rate of 7.6% average. obama is over 8%. carter lost in a landslide. obama is actually getting good press for 8.3%. It just proves you guys are clueless and give him a pass because of your white guilt. obama is like a 5 year old that comes back from school with a drawing and you pat him on the head and say how great the picture is even though it sucks. "good job timmy" go see mommy.

Hey Sonny,
Go back and look at who Jimmy Carter ran against and compare Ronald Reagan with any 4 of the GOP candidates. Hell, put all four of them together and they wouldn't ad up to old Cowboy Ronny. WTF, you votin' for Santorum, Grand Dragon?

Not to mention, oh wait...Am I talking about the right president? I thought you said Jimmy Carter, but you didn't. My bad.

Anyway, not to mention the political scene in 1980. Jimmy didn't have a Seal Team 6 victory. He had a Hostage Rescue Mission kill American troops and lose helicopters in Iran, while Ronnie's boys Georgie H and Dickie C were running guns with your good old boy, Ollie, for the Contras to raise the money to ransom the hostages from Iran. Oh how convenient the hostages get freed on Ronnie's inauguration day.

After you take off your white hood, you may want to consider that it's doubtful Romney will be able to arrange such a grand scheme.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-03-2012, 05:32 PM
last time i checked, obama had zero military experience. he didnt kill osama. the seals did. all he did was say "okay go get him" "hey, osama is in this mansion. do you want to get him". paris hilton could do that.The guy has zero qualifications. he has had everything handed to him his whole life. he was a admitted cocaine dealer in college and then gets into harvard. i wonder why? hmm... romney is a putz. he has no soul. he will say anything to get elected. Daily show has all kinds of segments on him flip flopping hours after saying something else.