Tell me why you are voting for Obama.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: Tell me why you are voting for Obama.
This is what you dont understand. NO ONE is a expert at all those things: autos, banking, oil and gas, computers... thats why we have CAPITALISM. The free market will decide which companies in those fields will prosper. Was steve jobs an expert at oil and gas. NO. He was an expert at computers and built products people wanted. the government didnt get involved and that industry thrived. your an expert at head hunting. do you think toyota and all those companies you mentioned would do business with you if you ran it like the dmv. NO. they would use some other company. there are experts in EVERY field. let them decide.what you fail to understand is this: You dont want obama telling you how to run your business, because you know more about head hunting then him. if he came into your business and tried to run it his way you would be pissed. you dont want obama telling apple how to make a ipad. BUT for some reason you think obama should step in to save the car industry that gives workers full pay when they get laid off. you want them to save the banking industry that gave loans to people that had no jobs. its called hypocrisy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 10:08 AM

(23-03-2012 10:06 AM)satan69 Wrote:  This is what you dont understand. NO ONE is a expert at all those things: autos, banking, oil and gas, computers... thats why we have CAPITALISM. The free market will decide which companies in those fields will prosper. Was steve jobs an expert at oil and gas. NO. He was an expert at computers and built products people wanted. the government didnt get involved and that industry thrived. your an expert at head hunting. do you think toyota and all those companies you mentioned would do business with you if you ran it like the dmv. NO. they would use some other company. there are experts in EVERY field. let them decide.what you fail to understand is this: You dont want obama telling you how to run your business, because you know more about head hunting then him. if he came into your business and tried to run it his way you would be pissed. you dont want obama telling apple how to make a ipad. BUT for some reason you think obama should step in to save the car industry that gives workers full pay when they get laid off. you want them to save the banking industry that gave loans to people that had no jobs. its called hypocrisy.

I eagerly await ANSWERS to my questions, not diversions and blathering. Just honest sincere answers. I think many of us want to know.

I eagerly await ANSWERS to my questions, not diversions and blathering. Just honest sincere answers. I think many of us want to know.

not diversions and blathering

Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 10:47 AM by satan69.)
I will leave you with this: "joe biden said GM is alive and osama is dead"

he also said this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfsxCeC9m0

obama the expert said this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...NUtUgApVb0

She predicted it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alrDPKR5D...re=related

I guess obama/biden are only military EXPERTS. LOL!
23-03-2012, 10:29 AM

(23-03-2012 10:27 AM)satan69 Wrote:  I will leave you with this: "joe biden said GM is alive and osama is dead"

he also said this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfsxCeC9m0

I guess he is only a military EXPERT. LOL!

I eagerly await ANSWERS to my questions, not diversions and blathering.
23-03-2012, 10:34 AM
This conversation took a huge shit on itself. Dodgy

It could have been a good one too.

Actually- it was a good conversation for a while.
23-03-2012, 10:44 AM

(23-03-2012 10:06 AM)satan69 Wrote:  This is what you dont understand. NO ONE is a expert at all those things: autos, banking, oil and gas, computers... thats why we have CAPITALISM. The free market will decide which companies in those fields will prosper. Was steve jobs an expert at oil and gas. NO. He was an expert at computers and built products people wanted. the government didnt get involved and that industry thrived. your an expert at head hunting. do you think toyota and all those companies you mentioned would do business with you if you ran it like the dmv. NO. they would use some other company. there are experts in EVERY field. let them decide.what you fail to understand is this: You dont want obama telling you how to run your business, because you know more about head hunting then him. if he came into your business and tried to run it his way you would be pissed. you dont want obama telling apple how to make a ipad. BUT for some reason you think obama should step in to save the car industry that gives workers full pay when they get laid off. you want them to save the banking industry that gave loans to people that had no jobs. its called hypocrisy.

I am an expert in my field. I am a multi award winning owner of a Large Recruiting firm. I have won region and national awards. YOU started blathering about employment. For you to be taken seriously about anything you need to tell us your field of expertise and how it relates to ...oh lets make it simply, the FUCKING EMPLOYMENT FIELD.

You "Owned" me? OK, tell us your Employment pedigree. You blather about a lot of shit. You brought up stats in employment. OK, I'll play! OWN ME! I double dog dare you. Share with us ALL a bit about your wisdom and vast knowledge in the employment and manufacturing field. Forget ALL the other fields. You wanna talk jobs and employment....bring it on baby. How is it you seem to know so much about my Niche field?

OR...could it be you are simply talking out of your ASS !?!?!?!?

Here i lie, helpless and wounded from previous blows of being owned...now finish it. Slay us with your accomplishments.

What do you do for a living?
What makes you an expert in the field of employment?
How long have you been in the employment field?
What awards have you earned regionally as a recruiter?
What awards have you earned nationally as a recruiter?
How many expert panels have you been asked to speak on about employment? (I'm doing my 3rd national this April in Pittsburgh, btw)

You wanna talk employment? Do ya? Bring in on!!!

If not, the Shut the hell up.

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
23-03-2012, 11:10 AM
(23-03-2012 10:34 AM)kineo Wrote:  This conversation took a huge shit on itself. Dodgy

It could have been a good one too.

Actually- it was a good conversation for a while.

I'm actually still enjoying it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
23-03-2012, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 11:34 AM by satan69.)
I am going by governments own numbers. 8.3% unemployment on the whole. AND those are manipualted to look as good as possible. Maybe in your field of the college educated the rate is lower,but the overall economy is not as good as you think. obama said if he passed the 800 billion stimulus the rate wouldnt go above 8%. he was wrong. he said solar is what we need. he was wrong. we have lost billions. the technology isnt there yet. if it was we would all have solar panels on our house. for some reason, people forget all this stuff and give him a pass. Maybe it is because he is black and people dont want to critizize black people. they might be called a racist. he printed 800 billion out of thin air and still couldnt keep unemployment in the 7% range. He thinks he knows more than the free market. he thinks he knows what future industries will prosper. amazing how a guy that never met payroll or ran a business knows so much about it.

what questions do you want to know about employment? employment is based on supply and demand. governments like to stimulate demand by diverting money into a industry THEY think will create alot of jobs. thats why they lowered interest rates so low. That only works for awhile until a bubble forms and everything collapses. nasdaq bubble-housing bubble.. these were bubbles that people thought created so many jobs, but there was no real huge demand. the government created the demand. take the borrowing and printing out of the US and you have greece. they though just like you. all these jobs. economy is getting better. I cant prove to you i am right YET. You are looking better now, because employment is improving, and thats why your doing well. BUT that is only because rates are so artificially low and the debt is so high. the fed is keeping these rates low. one day they will jump and you can say goodbye to all these jobs. you car industry that you think is doing so well. let rates hit 10% and gm is right back in bk. ready for another bailout.
23-03-2012, 12:37 PM

(23-03-2012 11:19 AM)satan69 Wrote:  I am going by governments own numbers. 8.3% unemployment on the whole. AND those are manipualted to look as good as possible. Maybe in your field of the college educated the rate is lower,but the overall economy is not as good as you think. obama said if he passed the 800 billion stimulus the rate wouldnt go above 8%. he was wrong. he said solar is what we need. he was wrong. we have lost billions. the technology isnt there yet. if it was we would all have solar panels on our house. for some reason, people forget all this stuff and give him a pass. Maybe it is because he is black and people dont want to critizize black people. they might be called a racist. he printed 800 billion out of thin air and still couldnt keep unemployment in the 7% range. He thinks he knows more than the free market. he thinks he knows what future industries will prosper. amazing how a guy that never met payroll or ran a business knows so much about it.

what questions do you want to know about employment? employment is based on supply and demand. governments like to stimulate demand by diverting money into a industry THEY think will create alot of jobs. thats why they lowered interest rates so low. That only works for awhile until a bubble forms and everything collapses. nasdaq bubble-housing bubble.. these were bubbles that people thought created so many jobs, but there was no real huge demand. the government created the demand. take the borrowing and printing out of the US and you have greece. they though just like you. all these jobs. economy is getting better. I cant prove to you i am right YET. You are looking better now, because employment is improving, and thats why your doing well. BUT that is only because rates are so artificially low and the debt is so high. the fed is keeping these rates low. one day they will jump and you can say goodbye to all these jobs. you car industry that you think is doing so well. let rates hit 10% and gm is right back in bk. ready for another bailout.

There is an old American Indian saying tha'st quite the sage statement and applies here.... "He who speaks much but says nothing"

You have answered nothing. Opinions? Hell, the local homeless guy under the bridge can blather stats about employment from an uninformed unprofessional point of view. All you have show me is that you are no different than Joe Homeless. You opinion is just hot air mixed with your hate for darkie. You seem more and more like those odd ball types at the Tea party rallies who yammer on but have absolutely no idea of what they are yammering about. And your hard on to insert his skin color into every reply is astounding. You remind me alot of the fella in the red hat at 1:45 in this video (and all the others too).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuI2LEKHGiQ

To the rest of the gang, yep! You bet, i agree this thread went left at Albuquerque. Sorry. I thought this kid had something substantial to say and substance to offer. He's just an opinion, no more no less just laced with hatred of a guys skin color. Just a buzzing mosquito nipping at our ears. ZERO credibility in the fields we are discussing. This is my last response to this fool. He has no clue about employment. He's simply talking out of his ass. I just get my dander up when someone pretends to know something about a field i am an expert in. He spouts back with 'word of mouth generalities' and a racial jab.

So...back to the real world.

Germanyt...lets suppose Paul ain't on the ticket.
Any thoughts to what you might do?
I recall Paul saying he would not run as an independent. Has that changed?
If he don't make it, who do you trust this nation with?

I'd told myself i was gonna give this time a pass because i see no difference between Obama2 and Mitt in the WH. I still may not vote. The ONLY thing that will send me to the polls at light speed will be Palin or Santorum (or someone like them) on the VP ticket.

Personally i don't think Palin is done begging for the Presidents job. I think she's gonna pull a last minute stunt. She's clearly not as bad as Newt or Santorum. She's got that charm that will bring all the idiots out to the polls too. I could be wrong, but i think she'll be back.

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
23-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Any retard who believes the budget should be balanced right after a recession needs to take a history class. When Roosevelt did this after his 1st and 2nd new deals it resulted in a recession in the late 1930s, you cannot contract the money supply when the economy is fragile. Economics does not work like that. Our debt isn't a problem in the short term. And it is easy to solve in the long run. America has a GDP of about 14 trillion, are real debt, yes - real debt, the number economists agree on is about 10 trillion None of this media bullshit 16 trillion. The politicians can fix our problem quickly but nobody wants to be the bad guy and raise taxes. Politicians goal is to be reelected and raising taxes or even messing with the fiscal and monetary policy hurts their chances. That's the reason the fed exists. The fed was created because Congress didnt want to be responsible for the money supply because they knew polticial gridlock will keep them from implementing real change. That is why monetary policy is regulated by the Fed, stupid Ron paul wants to get rid of it because he wants to revert back to 19th century America completely disregarding the fact that we are now a globalized country dependent on many people.

And Satan you're an idiot. The stimulus was a good idea, it just wasn't large enough. Most economists agree that it had to be about 1.6 trillion. That's the basis of keynesian economics. Spend money to stimulate the economy. The stimulus stopped our country from becoming any worse. We are talking great depression levels of unemployment that was prevented. Btw 5% unemployment is the golden number. So stop making 8.3% sound worse than it is. By your attitude not bailing out the auto industry or the financial sector our country would be in total ruin. You are ignorant to the fact that there was no other way. These businesses were - as the government put it - "too big to fail"

People who think spending will be cut are delusional. The lobbyists and sub-governments make sure they get the spending for their special interest groups each and every year. what's a good indicator of the budget? The previous year's budget.
[+] 1 user Likes Indian's post