Tempescope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Tempescope
(10-06-2015 05:51 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That seems a bit redundant

What's it do during a tornado???

Fly about the room knocking shit down????

Seem like the tornado could do that on it's own....

And didn't somebody invent something that does this a long time ago?

Called a "window"?????

It can give future forecasts too Dodgy If you're laying in bed and you want to know what the forecast for tomorrow is you could either go to a computer, get out your phone, or just look over at your nightstand.

If it's relying on the weather channel for info then it will be showing sunny skys while the window shows a downpour.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
14-07-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Tempescope
(14-07-2016 09:37 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 05:51 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  It can give future forecasts too Dodgy If you're laying in bed and you want to know what the forecast for tomorrow is you could either go to a computer, get out your phone, or just look over at your nightstand.

If it's relying on the weather channel for info then it will be showing sunny skys while the window shows a downpour.

You are not wrong.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-07-2016, 11:50 AM
The name is odd.

16-07-2016, 11:56 AM
(16-07-2016 11:50 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  The name is odd.

I think it's a mixture of temperature and scope. Scoping out the temperature or weather.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post