Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
(06-09-2012 04:07 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Logica--- What?

Good Evening my brothers and sisters. After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that".

Roman 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

We all have to give in account for ourselves.

Love you all and Jesus does too.Angel

Please answer my question.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 04:16 PM

Give me proof that Star Trek isn't real.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
06-09-2012, 04:17 PM
He or she is deliberately avoiding any questions because they are a troll reading from the standard theist troll script. Random irrelevant bible verse...something about how god loves everyone....contradicts previous statement with one about hell...... I want to see something original from a theist troll for a change.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
06-09-2012, 04:18 PM

Good Evening my brothers and sisters. After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that".

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Good one. Thanks for the laugh.

Let me help you.
1. "It look" is improper English. You should say "it looks".
2. If I were to be standing before a deity, and was being accused of breaking a law I did not know about, I would say "I did NOT know that".
3. Correct usage would say "give AN account".
4. "Most of" is plural, so should say "posts". You put an "s" at the end of words, when there are more than one of the thing referenced.
So dear, when you get to 3rd Grade, you will have quite few things to brush up on. Now run along outside and play. Mommy doesn't want you on the computer before your homework is done.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:"After reading most of your post it look like most of you know the Ten Commandments. Awesome.

So you and I will have no excuse when we stand before God on Judgement Day. No one can say "I did know that". "

I think we are being prepared to go to hell here.

The Ambassador is making sure all of us know the ten commandments, so we will have no excuses in front of god and will go to hell.

I don't even know what to say to that "logic".

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-09-2012, 04:42 PM

Do you just pull the wool over your eyes and quote random passages as if that will convince any of us?

Are you even capable of rational, logical argumentation?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
06-09-2012, 04:44 PM
(06-09-2012 04:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Give me proof that Star Trek isn't real.

AoC, I demand you supply me with evidence before the Sabbath. If I catch you working on the Sabbath, I might have to report you to the high priests. They might kill you, but thus is the word of God.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
06-09-2012, 05:00 PM
(06-09-2012 04:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

What the fuck? You're still here? I thought he was getting banned for Sock Puppeting.

This ^

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-09-2012, 07:36 PM
(06-09-2012 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 04:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What the fuck? You're still here? I thought he was getting banned for Sock Puppeting.

This ^

hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..
06-09-2012, 07:39 PM
(06-09-2012 07:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  This ^

hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..
Translation: I'm full of shit and I don't have anything that qualifies as evidence.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 5 users Like Question's post