Ten Commandments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Ten Commandments
(06-09-2012 07:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  This ^

hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..

You are such a laughable ignoramus.

Chimpanzees and bonobos share a common ancestor.

They and humans share an older common ancestor.

Human/chimp/bonobo and other apes share an even older common ancestor.

The apes share an even older common ancestor with monkeys.

You are an ape. I am an ape. Unfortunately, you are my cousin; just less evolved.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 07:47 PM
(06-09-2012 07:39 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 07:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..
Translation: I'm full of shit and I don't have anything that qualifies as evidence.

Pwnd by a teenager. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-09-2012, 08:13 PM
(06-09-2012 07:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 05:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  This ^

hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..

oh dear! did you just said that lawyers are gifted by this god thingy? PLEASE!!! that's the most absurd thing I ever heard, and I study law so I know what I'm talking about Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-09-2012, 08:18 PM
(06-09-2012 08:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 07:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  hello my banana eating friends; monkeys and apes are still the same they havent changed yet oh the fish are still swimming and for the fake pastors who are false profits saying they know when the lord is coming back ..ok well no man as in man kind knows the day or the time..as for those who think that GOD HAS INSPIERD MAN TO DO AMAZING THINGS WELL THESE ARE CALLD GIFTS DR.LAWYERS, BUILDERS,MINISTERS,ect.in many ways the lord has blessings that are gifts..you have a gift from God inside you right now step away from your yesturday and fly into your tomorrow.. THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING THAT HE HAS GIVEN US TO HELP OTHERS..

oh dear! did you just said that lawyers are gifted by this god thingy? PLEASE!!! that's the most absurd thing I ever heard, and I study law so I know what I'm talking about Drinking Beverage

You are?

Do you feel better having confessed your sin?

06-09-2012, 08:28 PM
(06-09-2012 08:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 08:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  oh dear! did you just said that lawyers are gifted by this god thingy? PLEASE!!! that's the most absurd thing I ever heard, and I study law so I know what I'm talking about Drinking Beverage

You are?

Do you feel better having confessed your sin?

I am... but I don't feel any better Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-09-2012, 08:28 PM
(06-09-2012 01:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think you're trying to give me a secret message with your CAPS.

This is what I got... although, I have no idea what you're talking about.

DAC,

DING! BuT… I, HOUR AS-WAH, W’Do Ya, TTA SLutS, W’Do CASsiDY’s UI for CAD in GA (Georgia), JC (Jesus Christ), Awe(some) MJ (Michael Jackson), MA (Massachusetts), IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), and My FL (Florida) Like?

Decipher your message for me?

Well Zeus almighty, I had no idea that Robert Langdon was using the pseudonym kingschosen on our blessed forum.

You have indeed deciphered the message. Now allow me to decipher its meaning.

Quote:DING!

Of course referring to the notorious ringing bells of the Cologne Cathedral, signifying a gathering of (forum) minds.

Quote:I, HOUR

A philosophical query into the nature of the gathered minds. "I" am like the Hour. The hour is late, as am I, in arriving to this gathering 8 pages tardy. But now the Hour draws near, as do we all in our continued berating of this defenseless man.

Quote:AS-WAH

Slightly off in your deciphering. It's actually A SWAH. The initial A denotes the letter to be the axis in the subsequent word "SWAH." Rotate the letters 180 degrees around the unchanged A axis and you are left with "HAMS." Just a friendly reminder for someone to bring the ham sandwiches, because this thread is going to be a long one and we'll need snacks.

Quote:W’Do Ya, TTA SLutS, W’Do

Just a greeting to you all in the traditional Nordic custom. W'Do all.

Quote:CASsiDY’s UI for CAD in GA

Cassidy's (Shaun Cassidy, one of the two Hardy Boys detectives) UI (Undercover Investigation) for CAD (he's being paid in Canadian Dollars, or CAD) down in GA (Georgia) has revealed the following:

Quote:JC (Jesus Christ), Awe(some) MJ (Michael Jackson), MA (Massachusetts), IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), and My FL (Florida) Like?

All very close. Perhaps a little too encrypted. I forget that you weren't in possession of the two Mormon seeing stones for accurate decrypting.

JC (Jesus Christ) is the founder for AWE (Afghan Women's Education program) and during his recent progress assessment, he discovered that they mostly sit around playing MJ (Mah-Jong) while tweaking on MA (meth amphetamines), far from the IBS (International Bible Study) that he was trying to implement. So he called the whole thing off and joined a MFL (Madden Football League) instead.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Yup this describes our man.... Sinners Prayer

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
06-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Stop feeding the trolls!
[Image: bouncing-boobs-o.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
06-09-2012, 09:37 PM
(06-09-2012 08:40 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Stop feeding the trolls!
[Image: bouncing-boobs-o.gif]

Can't. Stop. Watching. Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Erx...back away from the bouncing boobs.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post